Spanish ham

Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spanish ham

How long will a whole, uncut ham keep?

(We plan on taking a couple to France with us).
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:37 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish ham

Originally Posted by bigglesworth

Not sure but we've had one for over 6 months and it's still fine

'Unopened' ones will, of course, last for years.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - I will take several then!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

When we finally sell our house for our move to Ireland ,I intend to buy four hams from our local factory,get them to package them properly(a service they provide as they post overseas)and hopefully they will last me years and years unless my boy comes to visit,then it will be days and days.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did not know the factories would post overseas. Could you let me have their addres?

On a weirder note, my mother always swore she christened me michaleen oge, but as I am 6 ft four I think it unlikely!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

I did not know the factories would post overseas. Could you let me have their addres?

On a weirder note, my mother always swore she christened me michaleen oge, but as I am 6 ft four I think it unlikely!
will nip down into the village this evening and get either a phone number or web address for you,so keep looking on here...on the name, when I was at school in Ireland in the 40's/50's my best mate,noel,called me michaleen(little michael). and this was long before "the quiet man"!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:28 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Brought the one on the left back to Japan (sealed courtesy of Auchan in Santiago) in our suitcase - lasted comfortably six months in the guest room, the missus wouldn't go near it when summer heat & humidity started here in June however...
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

here are a few sites which I believe ship hams.....if you have any problems,there is a guest house near us(english owned)and the owner ships hams(but if you can do so,get it direct,should be a tad cheaper). good luck....
http://www.jamonesdeseron.com/index_en.html
http://www.jamonesdeseroncheca.com/ingles/english.html
http://www.jamondeseron.net/eng/index.php
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Little Michael - thank you, you are a star!

Expatasia- that sounds like a win/win to me!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 4:03 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Aye, good job the sniffer dogs at Narita Airport who bounded over at the baggage reclaim showed no interest - they were so well trained...and obviously well fed.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Little Michael - thank you, you are a star!

it's good to be of service,also going to buy a gun,a cross-bow and a good bow and arrows on moving. they may be hard to get in Oirland. Cannot source a guided missile system(as yet).