Spanish expats

Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Paramedic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish expats

Does anyone know which parts of Spain have the most amount of British people living there?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:19 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Spanish expats

I live in the North of Spain - Asturias - and I think there are the LEAST amount of British expats here.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:32 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine that would be the Costa Blanca. I rarely come accross many in Madrid but I'm sure there's plenty around here also.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:34 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ta-living.html
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:49 am
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

all the costas along the south have a high density of Brits. In general, the density gets less the further inland you go

Jo xxx
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madridboy
That journalist obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Look how he described the best TV soap in history.
"If you saw Eldorado, then this is the real Eldorado," said Lara, referring to the awesomely dreadful BBC soap, chronicling expat life in Spain. Javea, she said, attracts its fair share of oddities.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:19 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

All nationalities have there little issues.

Whilst I waited for my other half to arrive at Stanstead there were flights returning from several Spanish cities including Malaga.

The Malaga flight people you could tell who arrived, the brits dressed as if they came of the beach.

Spanish people though tend to look one of three ways, there either dressed to go to a rock concert, they`ve dressed in there sunday (guys usually wearing Cortefiel or Springfield jumpers & women dressed in El Corte Ingles) best or they dressed in Decathalon.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 2:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paramedic
Does anyone know which parts of Spain have the most amount of British people living there?
A little introduction may be handy, also why do you ask, do you work for HM Gov ?
If you are doing a survey have a read of rule 10.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

From the thread title I thought this was going to veer off into Spanish folk living in the UK!
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:27 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

The answer is Yes
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:48 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
From the thread title I thought this was going to veer off into Spanish folk living in the UK!

That would make more sense considering the title of the thread.

What about EX-EX-Pats?:
Old Nov 7th 2009, 4:21 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

It is all available here http://www.ine.es/en/welcome_en.htm
Old Nov 7th 2009, 6:45 pm
Yaaarp

What about people that were never called Pat in the first place?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

lots of expats in my village, theres me,the wifey,the dog(he was born in doncaster),my boy(ditto),my mate and his missus and thats enough. on a market day sometimes we bump into my mate, and sometimes we bump into his missus,but we never meet my boy because he is still in bed. ole.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 8:17 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

The largest population of expats living in Spain live in the 10 to 15 miles of coast between La Marina and Orihuela Costa on the Costa Blanca, some 150,000 of them, me included.

Does it need any more comment? Can 150,000 people be wrong? They all had the choice of interior towns, Madrid or Barcelona, fincas on the campo with cesspits, and the islands.

They chose to come here for the good life. Bless them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.