Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spain Freeview Premiership football LIVE

Spain Freeview Premiership football LIVE

Old Nov 30th 2008, 2:50 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Spain Freeview Premiership football LIVE

TVE has bought the rights to show live Premiership football here in Spain. They are on freeview and tomorrow from 2pm live is Man Utd v Man City they also show live UK football on Spanish freeview channel Teledeporte. Both have the rights for the next two seasons. The picture quality is superb.Matches are shown mid week and at the weekend.

Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

03630 will become famous soon enough03630 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Spain Freeview Premiership football LIVE

They have been doing so for some time. The commentary is castellano so here is an essential translation:

saque de esquina - corner
falta - foul
saque de puerta - goal kick
descanso - half time
mano - handball
descuento - added time
tarjeta roja/amarilla - red/yellow card
balón/pelota - ball
saque de banda - throw in
marcar - to score
fuera - outside
arriba - over
fuera de juego - offside
gooooooooooooooooooooooooool - hopefully self evident

Enjoy the match!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:47 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 03630
They have been doing so for some time. The commentary is castellano so here is an essential translation:

saque de esquina - corner
falta - foul
saque de puerta - goal kick
descanso - half time
mano - handball
descuento - added time
tarjeta roja/amarilla - red/yellow card
balón/pelota - ball
saque de banda - throw in
marcar - to score
fuera - outside
arriba - over
fuera de juego - offside
gooooooooooooooooooooooooool - hopefully self evident

Enjoy the match!
You forgot one:

C.Ronaldo - Spoilt, cheating, diving talented show-pony.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
You forgot one:

That is correct but as he is Portuguese I didn't include that definition.

BTW My version of TDP's line up is for the Chelsea v Arsenal match at 5.00pm
at 3.00pm there is rugby.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:24 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooal
Old Nov 30th 2008, 1:22 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

i use
http://liveonsat.com/08_foot_english...&end_yyyy=2008

for footie channels....although it can be a bitlate in updating listings...
and look for Teledeporte or LA 2.....both are on TDT (spanish freeview)...
Old Nov 30th 2008, 3:11 pm

TDP directo live now Chelsea V The Arse. No Man Utd game don't know what happened there but hey its free. if you don't want to know the score turn your head away now.........Man Utd Won 1-0

Chelsea have just scored on 30 mins

Last edited by poshnbucks; Nov 30th 2008 at 3:33 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:08 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
You forgot one:

So the spoilt,cheating baby got his marching orders.
Looked like he handled the ball to stop it hitting his pretty little face.
Made my day.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:15 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
So the spoilt,cheating baby got his marching orders.
Looked like he handled the ball to stop it hitting his pretty little face.
Made my day.
I'm sure he's really bothered!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm sure he's really bothered!

He is not Mitzyboy, He has already been photographed with the Ballon d'Or which is the European Footballer of the Year.He will pick that up in the next 24 hours.These knockers make me chuckle but heyyyyyyyy if only he came to them in January.Don't think so
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
TVE has bought the rights to show live Premiership football here in Spain. They are on freeview and tomorrow from 2pm live is Man Utd v Man City they also show live UK football on Spanish freeview channel Teledeporte. Both have the rights for the next two seasons. The picture quality is superb.Matches are shown mid week and at the weekend.

http://bestsmileys.com/sports2/21.gif

I thought Teledeporte was a subscription channel. I have sky sports which I pay £36pm for and live in the benidorm area.
Can I just buy a freeview box and get free saturday football from the prem then????
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spainboy
I thought Teledeporte was a subscription channel. I have sky sports which I pay £36pm for and live in the benidorm area.
Can I just buy a freeview box and get free saturday football from the prem then????
Almost, you would have to connect it to an aerial, but yes. LA2 tends to show 1 EPL game on Saturday, live or nearly live and TDP shows another EPL game Sunday or sometimes Monday. In common with other digital channels there is lots of repeating. Depending on the TDT box or TV that you buy you can get some 30 TV channels and 6 radio channels. A lot of programmes can be switched to the original (English) soundtrack.

Look here for RTVE programming http://www.rtve.es/television/
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

I have a Sony dvd player/recorder that says it has freeview on it but ive never used it.
Do you reckon that will work? I do have an external arial. The house is rented so i dont know if its connected.
its a sony rdr hx710 model
Thoughts?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spainboy
I have a Sony dvd player/recorder that says it has freeview on it but ive never used it.
Do you reckon that will work? I do have an external arial. The house is rented so i dont know if its connected.
its a sony rdr hx710 model
Thoughts?
I strongly suspect that digital TV receivers can be programmed to work anywhere in Europe. Give it a factory reset and when it asks where it is, tell it Spain, do a full scan and see what happens. Nothing to lose.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheers Ill give it a go.!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.