Spain And Europe, Britain Welcome To Join Euro

Spain And Europe, Britain Welcome To Join Euro

Old Nov 19th 2008, 1:48 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Spain And Europe, Britain Welcome To Join Euro

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Bus...ro_At_Any_Time
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:59 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Spain And Europe, Britain Welcome To Join Euro

ya right the Queen going to be on the euro , i dont think so , the sun has gone down on the uk empire and not coming up again you have to many Euro heads give out lol

that joke ya great to buy the GBP now for us Euro heads , why you think we buy all you banks lol and more H a ha ha
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the Queen should be on the Euro, Europe had killed nearly all its monarchs and lets face it, republics don't work!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Of course the Queen should be on the Euro, Europe had killed nearly all its monarchs and lets face it, republics don't work!
Erm... still quite a few monarchs left last time I looked
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:42 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

Jean-Claude Trichet said that it was up to the British people to decide - but pointed out the advantages of the single currency.

Interesting, do you think Gordo will allow the franchise to decide.
I think we are better off out than in. The financial world will heal itself soon, then we will reap the rewards of staying out once again.

The Eurozone is now in recession, and it will be deeper and harder then ours unfortunately.

Nice to know that the bigger players that caused it still have their personal fortunes to rely whilst the rest of us pay!!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arko
Erm... still quite a few monarchs left last time I looked
go on then, name them......
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:44 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

Could Elvis be one?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

go on then, name them......

the Kingdom of Belgium
the Kingdom of Denmark
the Principality of Liechtenstein
the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
the Principality of Monaco
the Kingdom of the Netherlands
the Kingdom of Norway
the Kingdom of Spain
the Kingdom of Sweden
the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

If you are talking about countries in Europe where a head of state inherits his or her office and keeps it until he or she dies or abdicates, then the above list is valid. Some lists add the Vatican. 3 of the above aren't in E.U.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:52 pm
Straw Man.

principalities and Grand duchy's don't count, and only a couple of those have an unbroken line, others have had to rely on cousins etc, so my original point still counts.....
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

principalities and Grand duchy's don't count, and only a couple of those have an unbroken line, others have had to rely on cousins etc, so my original point still counts.....

And why don't they count? Monarch means someone who rules alone. In any case, none of the monarchs in Europe have anyreal power.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:17 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

And why don't they count? Monarch means someone who rules alone. In any case, none of the monarchs in Europe have anyreal power.
I don't think constitutional monarchies should count as they are there just for window dressing anyway, so how many on your list does that rule out?????
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I don't think constitutional monarchies should count as they are there just for window dressing anyway, so how many on your list does that rule out?????
all of them. That wasn't my point though. My point was there are still monarchies and therefore you sill find the heads of these monarchs on the coins/notes in those countries. There would be no difference to our daily lives if we woke up tomorrow and those heads of states were replaced by presidents.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:21 pm
Straw Man.

they don't count because they are quite obviously simply step ins, and as such, because the chain of lineage has been broken, they are simply puppets.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:28 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

all of them. That wasn't my point though. My point was there are still monarchies and therefore you sill find the heads of these monarchs on the coins/notes in those countries. There would be no difference to our daily lives if we woke up tomorrow and those heads of states were replaced by presidents.

You do know that at the Royal Mint in Llantrisant they have already minted coins with HRH Prince Charles' head on them.

(Though not that many as HRH Prince William has been seen spending a lot of time there recently, but keep it on the QT)
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

they don't count because they are quite obviously simply step ins, and as such, because the chain of lineage has been broken, they are simply puppets.
Whose chain of lineage has been broken? Where's your evidence? If things had gone to plan, a certain Elizabeth wouldn't have been queen. Her father wasn't expecting to be king. These things happen.

Many consider Denmark to be the oldest continuous monarchy in Europe. Who cares?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.