Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spain and ecommerce - a positive trend

Spain and ecommerce - a positive trend

Old Dec 6th 2010, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spain and ecommerce - a positive trend

I sold a couple of things on ebay this week and the final price was very low because of the postage I have to charge.

And guess where one is going-Portugal.I forgot to not include Portugal on the listing and whats your bet it dosent get there.

But ebay has been a godsend for xmas shopping but still had about 5 items not turn up which is OK for the buyer-ebay will refund you but the poor seller will be out of pocket. In fact I had one item not turn up and the seller has posted another which still hasnt turned up.

Thats the postal system for you.

I really miss ebay and not just for the money-it was so much fun and I managed to accumulate about 8000 feedback.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 7:50 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spain and ecommerce - a positive trend

It's not all bad news regarding the Spanish economy, although you'd probably think so if you only read English media. Spanish link to ElPais article:

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/econo...lpepieco_2/Tes

The IMF is claiming that from 2013 Spain will have an economic growth greater than that of Germany, France or Italy. All economic guesswork I suppose, but you don't get to hear about this in the UK press (or they hide it well).