Reload this Page >

Somewhere to live in Benidorm

Somewhere to live in Benidorm

Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

Arnika is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Somewhere to live in Benidorm

Hi Everyone
Im new to the site and also new to the whole forum thing so help me out here please!
Ive been in Spain for 2 months now and this week I finish a 4 week intense Spanish course in Alicante. (Trying my best to speak the language but its bloody hard).
Anyway I am looking to move to Benidorm to live and work in the next couple of weeks. Im going next week to ask around but wanted to ask if anyone knows of any flats or anyone wanting a flatmate there. Also if anyone knows of any work going.
I did try the employment office a couple of weeks ago, but I need to already live there to sign up with them.
Hope someone can help.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:17 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somewhere to live in Benidorm

Welcome to the site, can't help you but hopefully someone will come along who can offer some advice.

GOOD LUCK!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Arnika is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Somewhere to live in Benidorm

Thanks for the welcome.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Hello there,welcome aboard the good ship BE,theres a couple of flats in the Costablancanews for rent today,(had a look before replying).
Personally I would go for Finestrat village or La Cala Finestrat,which essentialy are suburbs of Benidorm,with fart cheaper rents.

Not sure about work,but theres always work available in beindorm,should be pretty easy to get some sort of bar work,or sales type stuff.
Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lcortez
Hello there,welcome aboard the good ship BE,theres a couple of flats in the Costablancanews for rent today,(had a look before replying).
Personally I would go for Finestrat village or La Cala Finestrat,which essentialy are suburbs of Benidorm,with fart cheaper rents.

Not sure about work,but theres always work available in beindorm,should be pretty easy to get some sort of bar work,or sales type stuff.
Good luck
If one is going to post on an English speaking forum, it would be courteous if you used correct punctuation, and spelling.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

PS
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:34 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
If one is going to post on an English speaking forum, it would be courteous if you used correct punctuation, and spelling.
This is a bit strong and judgemental when so many of the native English posters make the same mistakes.

Rosemary
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by leighbloke
If one is going to live in my country it would be courteous if you learnt to speak the language
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

PS;You can kiss my ass if you like!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

If one is going to live in my country it would be courteous if you learnt to speak the language
Aren`t you english though, with spanish parents? I thought you said you were born in London and brought up in Camberwick Green (or somewhere)
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Aren`t you english though, with spanish parents? I thought you said you were born in London and brought up in Camberwick Green (or somewhere)
He said a lot of things..............
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Well,well,the little friends have joined in,can't you guys fight your own battles?
Was born in Camberwell,doesnt make me English though,as I am constantly reminded,in this country.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:20 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well,well,the little friends have joined in,can't you guys fight your own battles?
Was born in Camberwell,doesnt make me English though,as I am constantly reminded,in this country.
Why be so nasty?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I`m sorry? I didn`t realise we all went around in gangs. It`s you - from England - who keeps going on about `my country` meaning Spain. You said you were born in England and were brought up in England. Are you then not english with a spanish background? Or have you not been `integrating` all these years? I have an english mother and a spanish father - I have a mixture of both nationalities in my blood and I favour neither one nor the other, I love both.
I am not going against you - in fact I have agreed with some of your comments previously and I either pm`d you or sent you a karma - if I remember correctly. But sometimes I don`t and so I say so. Am I not allowed? It doesn`t mean I`m following anyone else... if I don`t agree with them then I say so also.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Oddities
This is a bit strong and judgemental when so many of the native English posters make the same mistakes.

Rosemary
Or just too lazy to use the 'spell-check' and 'preview' buttons?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.