Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Someone was asking about the Pinoso area

Someone was asking about the Pinoso area

Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Someone was asking about the Pinoso area

I can't remember in which thread, but someone was asking about info re the Pinoso area.

This is a shocking story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wspain111.xml
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

bchapl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Someone was asking about the Pinoso area

What a terrible thing to happen to a defenceless old woman and how terrible for the poor surviving husband! Let's hope the Guardia catch the culprits. How terribly sad!
bchapl
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:52 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

More on this today in local papers, a Belgian chap has been arrested, he was found with some of their posessions. HOWEVER, all is not as it seems, the husaband of the woman killed is being sued in the courts for over 300,000 euros he has conned out of people, he owns a small mobile home park, and the chap arrrested was thrown off the site a couple of months ago. The woman is the unfortunate victim here, as she appears to be totally under her husbands thumb, and he appears to be a very nasty bit of work. Neighbours say they are not surprised that it happened, and seem a little surprised that it has taken so long for someone to take direct action against him. As I said, all is not as it seems.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

I circulate every Friday and Saturdays in the highway near Pinoso (beside where it has happened this brutal crime) for to leave my mother in its work, and I didn't know nothing of this, although I am certain that it will have left in the spanish Media. I have read that the british Media is adviertiendo to their citizens that are careful with the mafias formed by people of the countries of the east of Europe, of south american and north-african

http://www.thinkspain.com/regional/5

Last edited by Relampago; Nov 16th 2007 at 4:13 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this story earlier in the week in one of the online papers, never realised it was close to Pinoso!

Hope it was a disgruntled customer, would hate to think that we have such nasty pieces of work virtually in our own back yard