Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Some of our older readers may find this interesting?

Some of our older readers may find this interesting?

Old Apr 25th 2011, 6:45 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some of our older readers may find this interesting?

http://oldfortyfives.com/TakeMeBackToTheFifties.htm
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:54 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some of our older readers may find this interesting?

Thanks for that Missile.
There used to be some real talent around back then.
Only problem was it was a bit too short.
Could listen to that stuff all night, better than the absolute garbage that passes as pop music these days.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:45 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

If you liked that, I feel sure you will love this?

http://upchucky.org/Radio/1950/player.htm

Last edited by missile; Apr 25th 2011 at 11:48 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Thanks for that Missile.
There used to be some real talent around back then.
Only problem was it was a bit too short.
Could listen to that stuff all night, better than the absolute garbage that passes as pop music these days.
Yeah right, absolute crap and only top of the charts in 17 countries, this cockney girl has no talent at all.

Old Apr 26th 2011, 2:04 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

I must be a bit too young I think
Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:16 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Yeah right, absolute crap and only top of the charts in 17 countries, this cockney girl has no talent at all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY
I agree with you, no talent at all.
Very average voice at best, and very boring.
Just shows you don't have to be good to top the charts these days, in fact you don't even need to be able to sing at all in many cases.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:23 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by missile
If you liked that, I feel sure you will love this?

http://upchucky.org/Radio/1950/player.htm
Jeez, you're really going back some now, so there was life before Elvis after all.
Maybe you can even top that with a bit of Vera Lynn and Gracy Fields.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:17 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, you're really going back some now, so there was life before Elvis after all.
That's GRACIE if you don't mind..
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:49 am
Started off with nothing

You can substitute whatever year has your favourite tunes. This is more my era http://upchucky.org/Radio/1970/Hits/player.htm
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you, no talent at all.
Very average voice at best, and very boring.
Just shows you don't have to be good to top the charts these days, in fact you don't even need to be able to sing at all in many cases.
Oh Boy, you really need to take a trip to Spec savers, glasses for the football and hearing aid for the music.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:29 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by jdr
Oh Boy, you really need to take a trip to Spec savers, glasses for the football and hearing aid for the music.
Just hope to nights game is even half as entertaining as last nights semi final.
I'm not a fan of Man U. but at least they provided some entertainment and 28 shots on the opponents goal away from home is evidence of this.
As for decent music,....quality and originality is virtually extinct in the pop charts.
One artist (should that be p.artist), made no 1 without even singing on the actual track.
I blame the Japs myself. The introduction of those bloody karaoke machines marked the beginning of the end.
Half a dozen drunks around an old honky tonk piano used to sound better than most of the garbage thats passed off as pop music these days.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 5:08 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

As for decent music,....quality and originality is virtually extinct in the pop charts.
One artist (should that be p.artist), made no 1 without even singing on the actual track.
I blame the Japs myself. The introduction of those bloody karaoke machines marked the beginning of the end.
Half a dozen drunks around an old honky tonk piano used to sound better than most of the garbage thats passed off as pop music these days.
I bet our parents said exactly the same...
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:25 pm
Started off with nothing

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I bet our parents said exactly the same...
I remember mine saying something similar
Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:54 am
On the road again.

Yeh, and remember your parents were always right.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:43 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Miserable bunch.

Music just keeps on getting better - (and I'm 55)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.