British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Solicitor in Ayamonte, Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/solicitor-ayamonte-spain-888379/)

gustavo76 Dec 2nd 2016 11:53 am

Solicitor in Ayamonte, Spain

I am about to purchase a property in Ayamonte in Spain and I'm wondering whether anyone can recommend a good solicitor in the town? We are going to be doing some building work on the property if were are successful in the purchase so it's imperative that the legality of the house, as it stands, is in order as I'd like to avoid any nasty surprises when going back to the local council for approval for any new work. Many thanks if anyone can recommend someone from experience.

Jerseygirl Dec 2nd 2016 11:59 am

Re: Solicitor in Ayamonte, Spain

Originally Posted by gustavo76 (Post 12119715)
I am about to purchase a property in Ayamonte in Spain and I'm wondering whether anyone can recommend a good solicitor in the town? We are going to be doing some building work on the property if were are successful in the purchase so it's imperative that the legality of the house, as it stands, is in order as I'd like to avoid any nasty surprises when going back to the local council for approval for any new work. Many thanks if anyone can recommend someone from experience.

Welcome to BE. :)

I have moved your thread over to our Ayamonte Forum so people who actually know the area will read your post and may be able to help you.

Jon-Bxl Dec 2nd 2016 12:27 pm

Once you have 3 posts, I can PM you, not all the lawyers are as professional as we would expect them to be.

Jon

gustavo76 Dec 2nd 2016 12:34 pm

Many thanks both and apologies for putting in the wrong places initially.

Rosemary Dec 2nd 2016 3:03 pm

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

gustavo76 Dec 2nd 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks Rosemary, much appreciated

MikeJ Dec 2nd 2016 5:25 pm

We use Ana Paulo Villamil at A&A Solicitors - she is very good, speaks very good English and has a British assistant.
The office is on the 1st floor of the (only) tower block above the Post Office and opposite the ferry.

keithBT Dec 2nd 2016 9:39 pm

Hi, I would also recommend Ana P Vilamil like mike. Always very helpful and her assistant ( Ann ) keeps on top of your annual taxes that have to be paid in CASH at the town offices and your annual return. I can also suggest a good architect should you need one that APV will liase with. Ana is listed as AA Solicitors. Office is on the mezzanine floor of the ugly tower block overlooking the ferry pontoon.

ALVALVA Dec 3rd 2016 9:46 am

Good morning. I can recomend to
Fernando Jimenez
[email protected]

gustavo76 Dec 6th 2016 9:24 am

Many thanks for the recommendations, very much appreciated Mike, Keith and Alvalva

Caitlin1910 Oct 18th 2017 9:39 am

Hi does anyone have the email address for ana please

keithBT Oct 18th 2017 9:51 am

Hi, It's AA solicitors, Calle muelle de Portugal 39, 21400, Ayamonte, etc.

keithBT Oct 18th 2017 7:01 pm

Sorry, I misread your request this morning. the EMAIL address is : [email protected]. - keith

janjan Oct 19th 2017 3:34 pm

Hello Gustav 76, I would also recommend Ana Paola Villamil at A&A Solicitors, she helped us tremendously with obtaining our residency cards, registering us with a local Doctor and much more. Her English secretary is also called Anna, telephone number if you want to have a chat with her is 959 322 838

Jon-Bxl Oct 20th 2017 8:11 am

Originally Posted by janjan (Post 12364699)
Hello Gustav 76, I would also recommend Ana Paola Villamil at A&A Solicitors, she helped us tremendously with obtaining our residency cards, registering us with a local Doctor and much more. Her English secretary is also called Anna, telephone number if you want to have a chat with her is 959 322 838

I can recommend someone NOT to use in any circumstances..... many agree, PM me if you want to know, or just follow the advices here. The people named in this thread are not the one I am referring to.

Many reading this know exactly who I'm referring to... their reputation preceeds them!

:thumbdown: