Soccer Schools

Old May 27th 2008, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

daxter5599 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soccer Schools

Hi All,
Myself and my family are seriously thinking of moving to southern spain, fingers crossed a job opportunity could fall into place for me soon.

As a second income i would like to maximise my Football coaching qualifications and maybe work for a soccer school down that way or with-in the ex-pat communities.
Are any of you aware of any soccer schools? do any of you children visit or take part at any such places?
If so i would like some feedback or details as i would like to approach them.
Many Thanks
Old May 28th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Ali in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really niceAli in jaen is just really nice
Default Re: Soccer Schools

Originally Posted by daxter5599
Hi All,
Myself and my family are seriously thinking of moving to southern spain, fingers crossed a job opportunity could fall into place for me soon.

As a second income i would like to maximise my Football coaching qualifications and maybe work for a soccer school down that way or with-in the ex-pat communities.
Are any of you aware of any soccer schools? do any of you children visit or take part at any such places?
If so i would like some feedback or details as i would like to approach them.
Many Thanks
Hi and welcome to the site.
I don't know exactly where you're thinking of moving to exactly. I live inland Spain so probably won't be quite what you're thinking of.

A group of friends of mine opened up a Saturday morning soccer school in our town about four seasons ago. They train every saturday morning with kids from 5 to 13 years. So far it has been a success. However they do it as a voluntary thing to get kids active. This means the children pay very low fees, enough to cover pitch hire and equipment but the trainers don't get anything.

On the other hand there's quite a few teams, all categories; men, women and children. I know another friend who trains a local ladies team and loves it but doesn't get paid hardly anything.
I haven't got a clue what it would be like on the coast.

So I guess if you're up for hard work with little pay there's lots of choice.

Hope it works out and all the best.
Ali
Old May 28th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Around Marbella there is a couple.
Google
Arsenal Soccer School
and European Soccer School
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:26 am
Just Joined

daxter5599 is an unknown quantity at this point

many thanks for feedback