Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:13 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
DENISE WALTERS's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Naranja Groves looking at the mountain
Posts: 490
DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Smelly but nice MMMMMM

When walking through the village, I notice a beautiful lemon smell coming from the Spanish houses

.Obviously the fronts have been washed down with a certain product which is has a lovely fresh clean fragrance. which seems to for last ages.

I have tried to buy some cleaning products to clean my front but have not found the right product yet .
I now have a cupboard full.

I also realise what a sad person I have become looking for cleaning products on line
Any suggestions of what product is used????????
DENISE WALTERS is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2009, 4:03 am
  #2  
¿Dónde estoy?
 
lynnxa's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: my paradise - Jávea
Posts: 13,330
lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
When walking through the village, I notice a beautiful lemon smell coming from the Spanish houses

.Obviously the fronts have been washed down with a certain product which is has a lovely fresh clean fragrance. which seems to for last ages.

I have tried to buy some cleaning products to clean my front but have not found the right product yet .
I now have a cupboard full.

I also realise what a sad person I have become looking for cleaning products on line
Any suggestions of what product is used????????
why not just knock & ask?


I know you're learning spanish - I bet you could work out how to


pm me with your attempt if like & I'll help you



have they got plant pots outside?could it be a plant?
lynnxa is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:39 am
  #3  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
fionamw's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: near Colmenar, Prov de Malaga
Posts: 5,174
fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by lynnxa
why not just knock & ask?


I know you're learning spanish - I bet you could work out how to


pm me with your attempt if like & I'll help you



have they got plant pots outside?could it be a plant?
If none of the above work, or happen, there´s an Estrella bleach which has a sort of citrussy smell - greeny yellow bottle.
fionamw is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:16 pm
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
DENISE WALTERS's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Naranja Groves looking at the mountain
Posts: 490
DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by lynnxa
why not just knock & ask?


I know you're learning spanish - I bet you could work out how to


pm me with your attempt if like & I'll help you



have they got plant pots outside?could it be a plant?

I dont think its a plant, but you never know i am busy at the moment but will try to ask in spanish, will post later thanks girls for your help
DENISE WALTERS is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2009, 4:52 pm
  #5  
¿Dónde estoy?
 
lynnxa's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: my paradise - Jávea
Posts: 13,330
lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
I dont think its a plant, but you never know i am busy at the moment but will try to ask in spanish, will post later thanks girls for your help
have you opened my pm yet?
lynnxa is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:29 pm
  #6  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
DENISE WALTERS's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Naranja Groves looking at the mountain
Posts: 490
DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Obviously need a lot of help HEHE
DENISE WALTERS is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:08 pm
  #7  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,272
big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

I've just been under the sink to see what we use

Look for a floor cleaner made by Asevi called "super perfumado fregasuelos concentrado"

You can buy either Naranja or limon.

we also wondered what the Spanish ladies used that smelled so nice, so we asked

My wife buys it from a small local shop, we have never seen it in the large supermarkets though (mercadona etc.
big wheels is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2009, 4:58 am
  #8  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
fionamw's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: near Colmenar, Prov de Malaga
Posts: 5,174
fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by big wheels
I've just been under the sink to see what we use

Look for a floor cleaner made by Asevi called "super perfumado fregasuelos concentrado"

You can buy either Naranja or limon.

we also wondered what the Spanish ladies used that smelled so nice, so we asked

My wife buys it from a small local shop, we have never seen it in the large supermarkets though (mercadona etc.

I've never seen it, but will keep an eye out because the one it sounds like is a UK product Zoflora, which I've known since childhood & now they do a citrus version which is simply brilliant. BUT very expensive so Asevi could be the answer!
fionamw is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2009, 5:00 am
  #9  
¿Dónde estoy?
 
lynnxa's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: my paradise - Jávea
Posts: 13,330
lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by fionamw
I've never seen it, but will keep an eye out because the one it sounds like is a UK product Zoflora, which I've known since childhood & now they do a citrus version which is simply brilliant. BUT very expensive so Asevi could be the answer!
I use to use Zoflora in the UK - wasn't it always lemony?
lynnxa is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2009, 5:05 am
  #10  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
fionamw's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: near Colmenar, Prov de Malaga
Posts: 5,174
fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I use to use Zoflora in the UK - wasn't it always lemony?
No, yonks ago, my mum used to use it and there were two or three fragrances, lavender & bouquet being the two I remember. I've never previously seen the citrus one & spotted it in Iceland about six months ago - the house has never smelled nicer! However as I said it's not cheap so if this Asevi stuff is also concentrated, it might be worth a look. On the good/flip side, you only need a splosh of Zoflora to get a mega waft of 'smell'!
fionamw is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2009, 5:28 am
  #11  
¿Dónde estoy?
 
lynnxa's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: my paradise - Jávea
Posts: 13,330
lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Originally Posted by fionamw
No, yonks ago, my mum used to use it and there were two or three fragrances, lavender & bouquet being the two I remember. I've never previously seen the citrus one & spotted it in Iceland about six months ago - the house has never smelled nicer! However as I said it's not cheap so if this Asevi stuff is also concentrated, it might be worth a look. On the good/flip side, you only need a splosh of Zoflora to get a mega waft of 'smell'!
it is really concentrated isn't it?


I don't remeber a lavender one though

Asevi do an orange smelly one, too it seems

http://www.ponsquimicas.es/pag_limpieza_hogar_1.htm

and now I've seen the bottle I think I've seen it in MasyMas
lynnxa is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2009, 6:36 am
  #12  
jdr
RETIRED ;-))
 
jdr's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Benalmadena Pueblo,Spain
Posts: 20,156
jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smelly but nice MMMMMM

Now I know why all the lemons sold in supermarkets have the zest nicked off of them and then polished to cover it up.
jdr is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.