Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Small shops for rent near Horadada

Small shops for rent near Horadada

Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Cool Small shops for rent near Horadada

In the Sth Costa Blanca Bordering on Costa Colida we are looking for a small retail oulet does or has any u guys have any experience in something similar, Please help?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Small shops for rent near Horadada

Originally Posted by vox populia
In the Sth Costa Blanca Bordering on Costa Colida we are looking for a small retail oulet does or has any u guys have any experience in something similar, Please help?

Do you mean Pilar?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Do you mean Pilar?
YA smartarse!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

YA smartarse!!

Wasn't actually trying to be smart! I was going to tell you that i lived there for 2 years!
Old Nov 11th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Wasn't actually trying to be smart! I was going to tell you that i lived there for 2 years!
Sorry Rugbymatt but in the past i have had so many people who dont know where it is and therefore if i abbreviate it then i know the responces are from people who actually know the area, if that makes sence!! I would be very grateful to eat humblepie and hear your experiences
Old Nov 11th 2006, 8:58 pm
Straw Man.

Sorry Rugbymatt but in the past i have had so many people who dont know where it is and therefore if i abbreviate it then i know the responces are from people who actually know the area, if that makes sence!! I would be very grateful to eat humblepie and hear your experiences

No need to eat humble pie.

I loved living there, although i didnt work there. It is a typical Spanish near coastal town, when i was there it was predominantly Spanish but this could well have changed recently.

I must be honest and say that there were an awful lot of drugs there, sorry if that has changed or its not what you would like to hear but it was very unpleasant to be honest.

That said the people who lived there were so lovely and it was a sad day when i moved to Andalucia.