slow cooker?

Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default slow cooker?

Hi does anyone know where I might get a slow cooker? I have tried Eroski,Carrefour,Corte des Ingles - no luck
thanks in advance
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:44 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: slow cooker?

I got mine from a chinese "todo" shop.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Madridboy;8477151]I got mine from a chinese "todo" shop.[/QUONe

Never thought about that - thanks
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

try criticising my wifes' cooking and you won't get a slower cooker than that.....
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:56 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
try criticising my wifes' cooking and you won't get a slower cooker than that.....
Bet she doesn't know you just typed that on here does she?
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

prettykitty is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine from QVC
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:39 am
Just Joined

1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future

Got mine from one of the farmers markets
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Bet she doesn't know you just typed that on here does she?
silly i may be,stupid possibly,but i do NOT have a death wish.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the replies, managed to get one in the english shop - my local village after driving all over the place yesterday!! lol