Sky sports

Old Jul 11th 2019, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of
Default Sky sports

Any suggestions other than Punta Del Moral as a place to watch the cricket on Sunday. Will be on Sky Spots.

Monte Gordo? Marrs Bar? Any others?
Old Jul 11th 2019, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sky sports

Hi
I think you will find it is on terrestrial now also
Chris

Last edited by chrismortley; Jul 11th 2019 at 8:04 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2019, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

The cricket final is on sky and on channel 4 .
Old Jul 11th 2019, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

That mean everywhere will have it on?
Old Jul 12th 2019, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Morning James
I would have thought Monte Gordo was a safe bet there are plenty of Brits there .I wouldn't be on the Spanish bars showing the game I don't think cricket is one of their favoured sports

Chris
Old Jul 12th 2019, 6:23 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

The cricket final is on C4 from 09:30 but will move to More4 when F1 from Silverstone takes over on C4, it will then return to C4 (if it's not over) once the F1 coverage has finished.
Old Jul 12th 2019, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Ta everyone. I'm going to Monte Gordo. Hopefully I'll find somewhere as there's a few places that may show it. Thanks for tip on Channel4/more4.
Old Jul 12th 2019, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evening James
Do you know Mone Gordo ? if not drive along the sea front park just pass the yellow hotel on the left ( cant miss it ) head into town pass the Indian restaurant & you will find a couple of English bars , cant go wrong if you want to eat & don't fancy fish Indian,Chinese & an oriental buffet all close but Portuguese food is great
Enjoy
Chris
Old Jul 13th 2019, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Cheers Chris. More grilled sardines than tandoori for me when over here. Mainly because curry is dead easy to get back home.

Never spent too much time in Monte Gordo despite having a house for 12 years! Here's to an England win.