Sky Sports 4

Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Sky Sports 4

Hi, typical, the game is on sky sports 4 tonight, and i always get no satellite being received on this channel.

Does anyone know if there is a different H/Z setting for this channel I can put in manually to get SS4?

Gracias!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by The Pope View Post
Hi, typical, the game is on sky sports 4 tonight, and i always get no satellite being received on this channel.

Does anyone know if there is a different H/Z setting for this channel I can put in manually to get SS4?

Gracias!
Anyone? Please... wheres the guy when you need him!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:50 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone? Please... wheres the guy when you need him!
on a roof somewhere?
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lynnxa View Post
on a roof somewhere?
i was going to say "up a ladder"
Old Sep 14th 2010, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

I will be watching the game tonight on my laptop. I am very lucky in that I have a good internet connection and streaming is nearly perfect every time. I can watch any game I want and on Saturdays am spoilt for choice...
try www.iraqgoals.net or www.myp2p.eu or google for free football streaming torrents...good luck.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by michaleen oge View Post
I will be watching the game tonight on my laptop. I am very lucky in that I have a good internet connection and streaming is nearly perfect every time. I can watch any game I want and on Saturdays am spoilt for choice...
try www.iraqgoals.net or www.myp2p.eu or google for free football streaming torrents...good luck.
Think i might be doing the same, cheers!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 4:41 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Both correct - up ladders on a roof!

Sky Sports 4 is on an astra north beam...(bet you struggle with SSNews and Eurosport2 also - also on north beams!)
It IS NOT available on any other frequency other than the one that gets it on Sky 404.
The north beams are weakest around 5pm.
Even on some 2.4m dishes can struggle to get the north beams 24/7.
So if you have a small dish, then you will struggle even more - where I am I can get SS4 on my 80cm dish from about 12midnigh to 12noon only.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
Both correct - up ladders on a roof!

Sky Sports 4 is on an astra north beam...(bet you struggle with SSNews and Eurosport2 also - also on north beams!)
It IS NOT available on any other frequency other than the one that gets it on Sky 404.
The north beams are weakest around 5pm.
Even on some 2.4m dishes can struggle to get the north beams 24/7.
So if you have a small dish, then you will struggle even more - where I am I can get SS4 on my 80cm dish from about 12midnigh to 12noon only.

Thanks... i didnt get any signal ! and guess what the red button games were all on SS4
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Thanks... i didnt get any signal ! and guess what the red button games were all on SS4
If you didn't watch the match,mate,you didn't miss much. Eleven jock goal-keepers against the ghost of Manchester United....
I got a perfect stream for the match,but with Arabic commentary. No problem with that "yabbadabba falafel Rooney" or "yabbadabba falafel Fletcher" so I could follow it perfectly well. Unfortunately it was a non-event..
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by michaleen oge View Post
If you didn't watch the match,mate,you didn't miss much. Eleven jock goal-keepers against the ghost of Manchester United....
I got a perfect stream for the match,but with Arabic commentary. No problem with that "yabbadabba falafel Rooney" or "yabbadabba falafel Fletcher" so I could follow it perfectly well. Unfortunately it was a non-event..
The United game was on SS2, i wanted to watch the Germans take on Spurs on SS4....

United werent good to watch... I suffered that instead