Sky Sports 4

Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:10 am
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
The Pope's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 491
The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Sky Sports 4

Hi, typical, the game is on sky sports 4 tonight, and i always get no satellite being received on this channel.

Does anyone know if there is a different H/Z setting for this channel I can put in manually to get SS4?

Gracias!
The Pope is offline  
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:15 pm
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
The Pope's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 491
The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by The Pope View Post
Hi, typical, the game is on sky sports 4 tonight, and i always get no satellite being received on this channel.

Does anyone know if there is a different H/Z setting for this channel I can put in manually to get SS4?

Gracias!
Anyone? Please... wheres the guy when you need him!
The Pope is offline  
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:50 pm
  #3  
¿Dónde estoy?
 
lynnxa's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: my paradise - Jávea
Posts: 13,330
lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by The Pope View Post
Anyone? Please... wheres the guy when you need him!
on a roof somewhere?
lynnxa is offline  
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:56 pm
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
The Pope's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 491
The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by lynnxa View Post
on a roof somewhere?
i was going to say "up a ladder"
The Pope is offline  
Old Sep 14th 2010, 2:47 pm
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
michaleen oge's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
Posts: 368
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

I will be watching the game tonight on my laptop. I am very lucky in that I have a good internet connection and streaming is nearly perfect every time. I can watch any game I want and on Saturdays am spoilt for choice...
try www.iraqgoals.net or www.myp2p.eu or google for free football streaming torrents...good luck.
michaleen oge is offline  
Old Sep 14th 2010, 3:02 pm
  #6  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
The Pope's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 491
The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by michaleen oge View Post
I will be watching the game tonight on my laptop. I am very lucky in that I have a good internet connection and streaming is nearly perfect every time. I can watch any game I want and on Saturdays am spoilt for choice...
try www.iraqgoals.net or www.myp2p.eu or google for free football streaming torrents...good luck.
Think i might be doing the same, cheers!
The Pope is offline  
Old Sep 14th 2010, 4:41 pm
  #7  
Was called something else
 
The Guy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Gandia, Valencia
Posts: 1,935
The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Both correct - up ladders on a roof!

Sky Sports 4 is on an astra north beam...(bet you struggle with SSNews and Eurosport2 also - also on north beams!)
It IS NOT available on any other frequency other than the one that gets it on Sky 404.
The north beams are weakest around 5pm.
Even on some 2.4m dishes can struggle to get the north beams 24/7.
So if you have a small dish, then you will struggle even more - where I am I can get SS4 on my 80cm dish from about 12midnigh to 12noon only.
The Guy is offline  
Old Sep 15th 2010, 10:29 am
  #8  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
The Pope's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 491
The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
Both correct - up ladders on a roof!

Sky Sports 4 is on an astra north beam...(bet you struggle with SSNews and Eurosport2 also - also on north beams!)
It IS NOT available on any other frequency other than the one that gets it on Sky 404.
The north beams are weakest around 5pm.
Even on some 2.4m dishes can struggle to get the north beams 24/7.
So if you have a small dish, then you will struggle even more - where I am I can get SS4 on my 80cm dish from about 12midnigh to 12noon only.

Thanks... i didnt get any signal ! and guess what the red button games were all on SS4
The Pope is offline  
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:26 pm
  #9  
BE Enthusiast
 
michaleen oge's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
Posts: 368
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by The Pope View Post
Thanks... i didnt get any signal ! and guess what the red button games were all on SS4
If you didn't watch the match,mate,you didn't miss much. Eleven jock goal-keepers against the ghost of Manchester United....
I got a perfect stream for the match,but with Arabic commentary. No problem with that "yabbadabba falafel Rooney" or "yabbadabba falafel Fletcher" so I could follow it perfectly well. Unfortunately it was a non-event..
michaleen oge is offline  
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:20 pm
  #10  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
The Pope's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 491
The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Sky Sports 4

Originally Posted by michaleen oge View Post
If you didn't watch the match,mate,you didn't miss much. Eleven jock goal-keepers against the ghost of Manchester United....
I got a perfect stream for the match,but with Arabic commentary. No problem with that "yabbadabba falafel Rooney" or "yabbadabba falafel Fletcher" so I could follow it perfectly well. Unfortunately it was a non-event..
The United game was on SS2, i wanted to watch the Germans take on Spurs on SS4....

United werent good to watch... I suffered that instead
The Pope is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.