SIP cards....

Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Default SIP cards....

Hi Guys,

My son needs to go and see a doctor....nothing serious just what looks like lots of skin tags...but they are spreading, but our European Health cards expired on 01.11.2006 !

Can someone tell me as simply as possible as my heads spinning with lots of things at the mo.....how do I go about it ?

Newcastle have told us to contact the Spanish social security ? Where's that ? How ?

Someone said first of all we need our medical records from the UK....will they send them to us ...? I cant see it ! Do we give the nearest medical centres address to our UK doctors...?

Please can someone help, how did you go about it ? I'm so dizzy at the mo, my husbands really busy at the mo.....but this needs to be done asap

Any help would be wonderful !
Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all
Default Re: SIP cards....

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Hi Guys,

My son needs to go and see a doctor....nothing serious just what looks like lots of skin tags...but they are spreading, but our European Health cards expired on 01.11.2006 !

Can someone tell me as simply as possible as my heads spinning with lots of things at the mo.....how do I go about it ?

Newcastle have told us to contact the Spanish social security ? Where's that ? How ?

Someone said first of all we need our medical records from the UK....will they send them to us ...? I cant see it ! Do we give the nearest medical centres address to our UK doctors...?

Please can someone help, how did you go about it ? I'm so dizzy at the mo, my husbands really busy at the mo.....but this needs to be done asap

You havent given enough circumstance information to answer this.

The first priority is to go and see the Doctor, they will tell you if they are not gonna see you, If you have used them before and are on his system they probably wont notice your card has just expired.

Secondly if you have notified Newcastle that you are no longer resident in the UK they probably wont issue you with a renewall as they will now not see you as their responsibility
If you are not qualified under the Expat Health cover rules which are mentioned in another thread here you probably wont get any cover with the Spanish INSS either.(unless you pay into the system)
So you are probably only left at this stage with a PayasuGo option with an expat clinic. But as i said at first go to the Doc's and throw yourself on the mercy of the system!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410115

Last edited by Solarwhizz; Nov 29th 2006 at 8:44 am. Reason: Add URL
Old Nov 29th 2006, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

Type in skin tags in google etc & see if he has got them if so you can just buy some cream that will remove them like a wart !!
try this site if explans what they are
http://www.medicinenet.com/skin_tag/article.htm

Last edited by steve in pago; Nov 29th 2006 at 11:12 am.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 12:49 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Not sure about your medical records, we brought ours out with us and handed them in at the clinic the first time we went, you do have to pay for they surgery in the UK to do them for you, but it was a simple thing. I don't know the ins and outs of registering here as that was done for us by our aftersales team, all we had to do was give them the Newcastle form, ours was a E121 as we are retired, and the next thing was we were taken to the clinic to get forst a temp SIP and then the plastic one was sent on to us. Perhaps your local town hall can help with where to go for the Social Security.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

merlino is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
this link is about someone who obtained the SIPP cards from the local health centre for their family in the south c/b area :-

http://lamarinaforum.com/index.php?s...=medical+cards

regards merlino
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs E, you haven't been out here that long .... how come your docs have expired?? We have E106 documents which don't expire until late 2008.

The nearest Seguridad offices I have seen are in the centre of Gandia.

Go to W H Smiffs in Oliva town and see the lady who runs it, she has kids and I know she's quite helpful.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

Originally Posted by merlino
Hi
this link is about someone who obtained the SIPP cards from the local health centre for their family in the south c/b area :-

http://lamarinaforum.com/index.php?s...=medical+cards

regards merlino
Thats a pretty old link, does anyone know if the procedure is still the same

Paul