Simon Cowell!

Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:40 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simon Cowell!

People can we please slow down on the bloody smilies!

well it works for jdr!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:43 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

well it works for jdr!
But you aint a mod................

Yet?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:44 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

well it works for jdr!
Do we have too...is it the law!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:45 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabc0077
Do we have too...is it the law!!
Go back into the site thread you are on and ask Ray............he knows the rules better than I do.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Go back into the site thread you are on and ask Ray............he knows the rules better than I do.
Do they harm the enviroment or squirrels???? PLEASE I need to know!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:49 am
Straw Man.

Do they harm the enviroment or squirrels???? PLEASE I need to know!!!
Go and ask Ray........
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:52 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Go and ask Ray........
He looks really scary..will he shout at me..i might cry and trust me it's not a good look!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:52 am

Go and ask Ray........
How will Ray know?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:53 am
Straw Man.

He looks really scary..will he shout at me..i might cry and trust me it's not a good look!!
not at all, but I'm sure there is a restriction on the amount you are allowed, something to do with the software or whatever.........
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

not at all, but I'm sure there is a restriction on the amount you are allowed, something to do with the software or whatever.........
Can you just tell him im sorry and i won't do it again...pretty please
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:56 am

Can you just tell him im sorry and i won't do it again...pretty please
You can use smileys if you want, especially if its to do with Simon Cowell
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:58 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You can use smileys if you want, especially if its to do with Simon Cowell
Have you a death wish...wait til Ray gets a hold of ya!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:59 am
Straw Man.

That's what she is hoping!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:59 am

He`s a pussy cat!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Same Difference
He`s a pussy cat!
Yeah well..he'll be sayin "its that cross dresser with the tattoo(long story) causing all the trouble"...just wait and see!!