silverchick!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:18 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default silverchick!!!

remember I said no hangovers??

I totally deserve one when I wake up!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:58 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: silverchick!!!

Originally Posted by lynnxa

Hows the head this morning?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:10 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hows the head this morning?
head's OK thanks.............

I just feel really tired, but can't sleep any more

unfortunately I have to go out soonish to give a spanish lesson
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:27 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

head's OK thanks.............

I just feel really tired, but can't sleep any more

unfortunately I have to go out soonish to give a spanish lesson
Glad the heads ok. Ive just read your "Terrible" thread and see your having a bad time with the neighbour from hell :curse: I hope things are better today and try to have a nice weekend
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:30 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by sam parky
Glad the heads ok. Ive just read your "Terrible" thread and see your having a bad time with the neighbour from hell :curse: I hope things are better today and try to have a nice weekend

thanks Sam......I think I just need to get the coffee on!!

busy day doing a final sort out before the spanish kids come tomorrow.......then all systems go tomorrow & there won't be time to worry about her
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:01 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lynnxa
Do you foster??? Four kids and all lads you deserve a medal - mind you they will probably seem really easy to deal with when you have a neighbour like youve got - old bat.
Well dont stop them from playing thats what kids do n even if they were the quietest kids on earth people like her have always something to moan about so if it wasnt the kids it would be because youd hung your knickers out on the line - thats what i got once so i went and bought the biggest knickers i could find (have you seen the fun big knickers you can buy) they were massive and i kept them on the line for 3 weeks she never mentioned them again but then moved onto the rabbit coz she could hear it playing in the run etc etc etc - i could go on - so keep your chin up.
Loads of love sent to you
Sam
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:02 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

OOPS sorry just realised ive put it on the wrong thread - Sorry
Sam
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:07 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Lynnxa
Do you foster??? Four kids and all lads you deserve a medal - mind you they will probably seem really easy to deal with when you have a neighbour like youve got - old bat.
Well dont stop them from playing thats what kids do n even if they were the quietest kids on earth people like her have always something to moan about so if it wasnt the kids it would be because youd hung your knickers out on the line - thats what i got once so i went and bought the biggest knickers i could find (have you seen the fun big knickers you can buy) they were massive and i kept them on the line for 3 weeks she never mentioned them again but then moved onto the rabbit coz she could hear it playing in the run etc etc etc - i could go on - so keep your chin up.
Sam

Yeah, rabbits are oh so noisy in their runs!!!!! How could you torture her with that level of noise?????

Some people just spend their whole lives moaning and groaning at people and search for new things to comment on and rarely realise that they are making themselves look stupid. They should be pitied really but they make it very hard for us to pity them as they are constantly winding us up.

Rosemary
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:16 am
Happy in my bubble

I totally agree with you there - we moved because we got that fed up with them - shouldnt have let them win i know but it was either that or id have dug the patio up for a new addition She even moaned about them playing inside coz she could hear them - one day i asked her what she wanted me to do with the kids to keep them quiet and she couldnt answer that one - i suggested gagging them and tying them to a chair (rabbit as well of course) and she looked at me with utter disgust and went in the house and slammed the door - so cheeky cow that i am went and knocked on the door and asked her not to slam the door coz she might wake the kids up and theyd start making a noise again - you know she wasnt amused one bit - on the other hand i was wetting myself By the way it wasnt often i retaliated - perhaps that was the problem.
Take care
Sam
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:10 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Hi Lynnxa
Sam

no, I don't foster..they are spanish kids that come to Javea to learn english!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:11 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I totally agree with you there - we moved because we got that fed up with them - shouldnt have let them win i know but it was either that or id have dug the patio up for a new addition She even moaned about them playing inside coz she could hear them - one day i asked her what she wanted me to do with the kids to keep them quiet and she couldnt answer that one - i suggested gagging them and tying them to a chair (rabbit as well of course) and she looked at me with utter disgust and went in the house and slammed the door - so cheeky cow that i am went and knocked on the door and asked her not to slam the door coz she might wake the kids up and theyd start making a noise again - you know she wasnt amused one bit - on the other hand i was wetting myself By the way it wasnt often i retaliated - perhaps that was the problem.
Take care
Sam
do you want to come & visit??

I'd love to see her face!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:40 am
Happy in my bubble

Do you want me to bring the spade or the big knickers
Love Sam
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:41 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Do you want me to bring the spade or the big knickers
Love Sam
the big knickers..hang them on the line......she'll pass out....then the spade might come in handy
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:49 am
Happy in my bubble

Hubbys a dab hand at patios aswell - im sure hed do it for nowt - it would have to be done at night tho
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:57 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

OOOh bad one this morning, girls night out last night, lots of Pimms and red wine, got home around one, then sat chatting until 2, went to bed just as i was drifting off txt came from his gingerness, he'd just landed in Dehli so that woke me up, then the bleedin' birds woke me at 4.45!! then i had to work 8.30 til 7, am i knackered??? yup!!!