Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Should Holiday Rental Owners Pay Higher Community Fees?

Should Holiday Rental Owners Pay Higher Community Fees?

Old Oct 26th 2018, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should Holiday Rental Owners Pay Higher Community Fees?

Originally Posted by Johncarzx
It is unlikely you will be able to control anti social behaviour and disrespect when the culprits are in denial of that behaviour, it’s always Mr Nobody who seems to get around quite a lot. Some Brits either on holiday or in the UK seem to find it difficult to manage alcohol. If alcohol was only discovered today, would it be banned?

You the taxpayer are funding this.
You are quite right. In fact in my experience (,having dealt with many such people) the worst of all to deal with (from annoyance and you can't tell me what to do point of view) tended to be those middle aged to older that are generally Middle class (,if that term still applies ) law abiding people that go out and drink more than they should or normally would, i.e. a family members party or family break away from home. They are not used to being told by someone in authority that their behaviour is unacceptable and follow simple advise etc. They being normally law abiding find this concept alian and usually decide to tell the person in authority how good a person they are and that surely they have more important things they should be dealing with etc. They then wonder why they end up in the back of those big white vans! You see them a few hours later and the reality of their situation has now dawned on them and they resort back to being apologetic and Mr law abiding Mr nice guy, but unfortunately too late by then.