Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Shops Selling Tempura Topper Mattresses or similar

Shops Selling Tempura Topper Mattresses or similar

Old Oct 23rd 2014, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shops Selling Tempura Topper Mattresses or similar

Can anyone help find a supplier who stock this type of items in or around Javea area.
Many Thanks!
Old Oct 24th 2014, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

marcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Shops Selling Tempura Topper Mattresses or similar

On the N332 just before you get to the northern entrance to Calpe, on the right-hand side, is a bed shop from whom I bought a couple of new mattresses last year. Try them. There is another supplier on the coast road between Benissa and Calpe, bur I cannot recall its precise location, except that this is also on the rhs going towards Calpe.
Old Oct 24th 2014, 7:45 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigD
Can anyone help find a supplier who stock this type of items in or around Javea area.
Many Thanks!
We fopund most bed and bedding shops sold at least the toppers, and that was some 7 years ago.

Incidentally it's TEMPUR, please don't ask for tempura as that is a type of batter used, mainly, in Japanese cooking.
Old Oct 24th 2014, 9:05 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Having hunted about for the best prices (part of my business) I have found Amazon.uk have the best prices, If you look for the seller bodymould they send here no problem. Transport is about €30 per piece. Still makes it a good deal.

Suzi
Old Oct 24th 2014, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grebo
Having hunted about for the best prices (part of my business) I have found Amazon.uk have the best prices, If you look for the seller bodymould they send here no problem. Transport is about €30 per piece. Still makes it a good deal.

Suzi
I have found loads on Amazon but they will not deliver, any of the several ones that I tried.
Gave up on amazon.I think it will have to be a spanish company.
Many thanks!
Old Oct 24th 2014, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikelincs
We fopund most bed and bedding shops sold at least the toppers, and that was some 7 years ago.

Incidentally it's TEMPUR, please don't ask for tempura as that is a type of batter used, mainly, in Japanese cooking.
Many thanks!
I did know the name but had a senior moment.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Cats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant future

If you have an El Corte Ingles near you try their bedding department. Went in the one in Granada some time back and they had Tempur beds for sale - not the most cheapest place to buy from though.