Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

a shop in standstead airport

a shop in standstead airport

Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:11 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default a shop in standstead airport

In a well known paper shop on the concourse in standstead airport I was the victim of an attempted rip off,,
I cashier totaled my goods up to 10,82 pence i thought it was too expensive for what i had !!!!!!!! i paid over the 10.82 and then asked for the receipt. the chashier then quickly handed me 2 pounds and said no it was 8.82 but after she had asked for the 10.82 about 4 times and not until i asked for the receipt did she say it was 8,82 infact the money was in the till LOL
PLEASE BEWARE I INTEND TO REPORT THIS THE THE SHOP IN QUESTION AS I HAVE THE RECIEPT THAT CONTAINS ALL THE DETAILS
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a shop in standstead airport

Originally Posted by gallerie9
In a well known paper shop on the concourse in standstead airport I was the victim of an attempted rip off,,
I cashier totaled my goods up to 10,82 pence i thought it was too expensive for what i had !!!!!!!! i paid over the 10.82 and then asked for the receipt. the chashier then quickly handed me 2 pounds and said no it was 8.82 but after she had asked for the 10.82 about 4 times and not until i asked for the receipt did she say it was 8,82 infact the money was in the till LOL
PLEASE BEWARE I INTEND TO REPORT THIS THE THE SHOP IN QUESTION AS I HAVE THE RECIEPT THAT CONTAINS ALL THE DETAILS
what a rip off, will keep that in mind as I use Stansted every time I go back :curse:
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:24 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oooh thanks for that I use stansted reguarly, will be Monday week too. Although I must say that I find flying so boring that i arrive and then get my nose stuck into a good book to pass the time, I use speedy boarding so i don't have to jostle to get on the plane and print my boarding card online so no queues at check in cos you don't need to go to check i n, just security. It makes it all a little easier. But if i do look round the shops for any reason i shall be aware.
Ta loads,
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:01 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Good for you Make sure you report them ..

Wonder by any chance was they foreignors serving ??
Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:07 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Good for you Make sure you report them ..

Wonder by any chance was they foreignors serving ??

reading your last sentence there, aren't they all!
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:09 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
reading your last sentence there, aren't they all!
xx
yea i thought so , same as petrol stations ...i dont trust any of them ..
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Not Stanstead, but Preston Rail Station, was in a hurry buying sarnies and crisps for a train jopurney, my train was due in so paid over the money, took my goods and ran for the train, When I was sorting out the rubbish from my pocket later that day, lo and behold, I had been charged for 2 packets of crisps, not just the one I had bought. So ripped off to the tune of 68p.