Reload this Page >

Shipping to Pinoso, Alicante.

Shipping to Pinoso, Alicante.

Old Oct 9th 2016, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Breifne82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping to Pinoso, Alicante.

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are due to pick up the keys to our new home in Pinoso w/c 17th Oct.

We're moving all our stuff down, approx 20m3 or, approx two thirds of a 20ft shipping container.

The quotes I've had for shipping vary wildly. My question is, can anyone recommended a firm? From personal experience. Obviously we want the best price possible balanced with security and reliability etc.

Many thanks in advance!
Old Oct 9th 2016, 5:43 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping to Pinoso, Alicante.

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 9th 2016, 6:48 pm
Headpoopscopper

HeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond repute

Spain - UK - Spain Removals. Guaranteed to beat any genuine quote.
do that journey regular
they based in Rojales
Old Oct 11th 2016, 3:32 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to try firms local to you current home.
Old Oct 15th 2016, 8:49 am
Just Joined

Breifne82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou all for your replies. I have reached out to Howells & son for a quote. Cheers
Old Oct 15th 2016, 10:29 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

May I suggest you get three quotes. Cheapest is not always best.
Make sure your valuables are insured whilst in transit. It can happen! Friends of our lost all their possessions.

Last edited by missile; Oct 15th 2016 at 10:31 am.
Old Oct 15th 2016, 11:16 am
Started off with nothing

This seems to be more common than I thought. I would contact your existing insurer(s) and ask them to cover for goods in transit to your new home.

Also, make sure your new home is properly insured.