Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Shiny toilet paper and "the lurgy"

Shiny toilet paper and "the lurgy"

Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:41 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shiny toilet paper and "the lurgy"

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Don't know what we have been eating this week but I can tell you that the ozone layer over this casa must have a hole in it or at least wearing thin
PMSL I know the feeling
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:42 am

And...... worse still....... the puters in our bedroom, OH is fast asleep farting his bloody head off and I am sat here choking on it
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:45 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
PMSL I know the feeling

Here's a little tip, Mal has been really bad since his curry on Tuesday evening and I have been sitting on the receiving end (well no quite but near enough) so I plugged the fan it and pointed it towards him so it just blew back in his direction.......it really works
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:47 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Here's a little tip, Mal has been really bad since his curry on Tuesday evening and I have been sitting on the receiving end (well no quite but near enough) so I plugged the fan it and pointed it towards him so it just blew back in his direction.......it really works
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:54 am

Is it my imagination, is my hand just really big or do you peeps out there think the same as me. I am of the opinion that the average Spanish loo roll is not as wide as an average Brit roll, I now you can buy wider ones as I have tracked them down and very nice they are but on the whole they are not as wide.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:56 am

Is it my imagination, is my hand just really big or do you peeps out there think the same as me. I am of the opinion that the average Spanish loo roll is not as wide as an average Brit roll, I now you can buy wider ones as I have tracked them down and very nice they are but on the whole they are not as wide.
Had the odd brown finger?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Had the odd brown finger?
trust you to lower the tone......have you checked ebay out for a gas mask
just off to make a baileys coffee for myself and Mal as he seems stuck to the sofa this evening
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Going to share this with you, I'm not a great public loo user; the last time I used the public loos in Dymchurch, Kent was in the summer of 2005 and they where still using IZALskid marks up your back
ahhh Dymchurch - St Marys Bay used to go there
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

O M G

what a thread

BROWN FINGERS, FARTS AND STENCHES, NICE
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by spain
ahhh Dymchurch - St Marys Bay used to go there
Had a caravan on Pipers in Dymchurch for about 16 years lost it in the hurricane back in ? '87/88/?? some good times were had there loved St Marys Bay Beach one of the best. For the last 6 months we were in UK we stayed in a caravan in Greatstone lovely part of UK.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Had a caravan on Pipers in Dymchurch for about 16 years lost it in the hurricane back in ? '87/88/?? some good times were had there loved St Marys Bay Beach one of the best. For the last 6 months we were in UK we stayed in a caravan in Greatstone lovely part of UK.
yes we liked it there too, mind you cant compare it to our local beach here now
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

are you saying that British loo roll is BETTER than Spanish loo roll??

EH?? EH????
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

EH?? EH????
couldnt resist could you ................
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
couldnt resist could you ................
Hell no!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

EH?? EH????

What if I am......what yeah gonna do about it? eh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.