Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sex for money,..but..

Sex for money,..but..

Old May 1st 2011, 2:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex for money,..but..

Originally Posted by bil
Sex is very overpriced as a commodity, and is kept artificially high. When you can screw a stunningly attractive woman for 30 euros, why should you pay more and then put up with crap? One could argue that you get more services from a more expensive one, but there's a limit to what you can get, and what I see some people paying, I wonder what the hell they could be getting that would merit such a price.
Bil ....... I think you need to do more research on this one
Old May 1st 2011, 2:37 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Seriously Mitz, a high price whore only has the same number of holes and tits as a 30 euro one. There's a certain number of techniques that can be employed which could justify spending a bit more, but no woman on the planet is worth a grand for a shag. It's just ridiculous. Come to think of it, I have been round the block a few times in my youth, and maybe I'm biased because I've always got it for free.

If I had to pay for it, I'm damned if I'd pay more than 50.

I've paid a grand for a fish, but then koi really are worth it.
Old May 1st 2011, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

avocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud of

Spanish Saying, loosely translated.............

Spanish men don't love the woman they have sex with, and don't have sex with the woman they love !!

The above is so true in Spain.
They don't even make an effort to hide the fact that they're doing prossies or anyone else for that matter.

Good luck to them. I love the attitude.
Old May 1st 2011, 2:42 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Someone once sent me an email with a pic of a stunning beauty on it.

The caption was "No matter how gorgeous she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her crap."

Says it all, really.
Old May 1st 2011, 3:05 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Sex is very overpriced as a commodity, and is kept artificially high. When you can screw a stunningly attractive woman for 30 euros, why should you pay more and then put up with crap? One could argue that you get more services from a more expensive one, but there's a limit to what you can get, and what I see some people paying, I wonder what the hell they could be getting that would merit such a price.
Yet again, you could use the same analogy with cars!! they all get you from A to B comfortably, so why pay more for one with a flash badge and price tag!

Jo xxx
Old May 1st 2011, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Seriously Mitz, a high price whore only has the same number of holes and tits as a 30 euro one. There's a certain number of techniques that can be employed which could justify spending a bit more, but no woman on the planet is worth a grand for a shag. It's just ridiculous. Come to think of it, I have been round the block a few times in my youth, and maybe I'm biased because I've always got it for free.

If I had to pay for it, I'm damned if I'd pay more than 50.

I've paid a grand for a fish, but then koi really are worth it.
Do their teeth snag ?
Old May 1st 2011, 3:32 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Maybe Bils a tad out of touch.
There's seems to be quite a bit more to it these days than a simple straight forward shag.
In fact even Bils exorbitant one thouand quid a shot would be very small fry to some ppl.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008...sinternational

.....and there's even a cup of tea thrown in for good measure.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; May 1st 2011 at 3:35 pm.
Old May 1st 2011, 3:55 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
Yet again, you could use the same analogy with cars!! they all get you from A to B comfortably, so why pay more for one with a flash badge and price tag!

Jo xxx
Exactly. There's a graph of increased price against increased quality. At first it rises at about 45 degrees, indicating you get a big increase in quality for an increase in price. Then tho it almost levels out, so that you are paying a huge increase in price for a small increase in quality.

30 gets you a shag, and perhaps 45 gets you a blowjob first?

What the hell then would you get that was worth paying an extra 500 quid for?
Old May 1st 2011, 3:57 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Maybe Bils a tad out of touch.
There's seems to be quite a bit more to it these days than a simple straight forward shag.
In fact even Bils exorbitant one thouand quid a shot would be very small fry to some ppl.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008...sinternational

.....and there's even a cup of tea thrown in for good measure.
My boy, a thousand pounds will buy you a very nice koi which will improve with time if you know what you are doing, and live for decades.

A thousand pound shag won't last a fraction as long.
Old May 1st 2011, 3:59 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Rotor
Do their teeth snag ?
No idea. The nearest thing that they have to teeth are further down the throat on the gill rakers, and are used to crush molluscs, so they are smooth and round and unlikely to snag were that your kink.

They shed them and grow others, and I used to fish them out of the filter traps and collect them.
Old May 1st 2011, 7:50 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-affairs-anger

An advertising campaign inviting married women to sign on to a website that will allow them to find men they can have affairs with has provoked an angry reaction in the Spanish capital Madrid.

The posters from the victoriamilan.es company on street advertising boards in Madrid invite women to "Relive your passion. Have an affair!" They are accompanied by a photograph of a smiling woman with her arms around an illicit lover.
Old May 1st 2011, 9:49 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Ha Ha, looks like the Spanish are finally catching up with the twenty first century.