Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

seville lifestyle

seville lifestyle

Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

RICH3105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default seville lifestyle

obviously ihave read a hell of a lot of this great city iu have yet to visit,but i would like to know what peoples vies on it are,is it easy to get around,public transport is quite goodi believe,any good restaurants,bars i should visit,are there good shops to to buy clothes etc?
Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:57 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: seville lifestyle

Pza San Francisco

In the Real Alkazar

Iglesia San Salvador

Street scene

Pza Espana

Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

thanks mtizy boy,it looks wonderfull,i cant wait to get there!
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH3105
thanks mtizy boy,it looks wonderfull,i cant wait to get there!
You can see about 90 more pics in my album, see the link below
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You can see about 90 more pics in my album, see the link below
cool matw#e,but cant find any of Sevilla
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:49 am
Senior Moment

cool matw#e,but cant find any of Sevilla
Ahhhh
You'll have to leave that with me for a while, seems to be a prob on coppermine with permissions
Old Nov 9th 2008, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Ahhhh
You'll have to leave that with me for a while, seems to be a prob on coppermine with permissions
no worries,been chatting with a girl who was in same postion as me,did a course in seville as a beginner too,even comes from the same town as me!spooky.
all good,think im going to choose Linc languange school,looks the best value for money.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:37 pm
Senior Moment

no worries,been chatting with a girl who was in same postion as me,did a course in seville as a beginner too,even comes from the same town as me!spooky.
all good,think im going to choose Linc languange school,looks the best value for money.

OK its up and running again but with no photo titles, as I had to re load everything
http://www.jonjones.eu/photos/thumbnails.php?album=30
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

OK its up and running again but with no photo titles, as I had to re load everything
http://www.jonjones.eu/photos/thumbnails.php?album=30
it looks like a really nice old city,like Bath in the uk,i think im going to like it there alot.real character.cheers for that
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:59 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

it looks like a really nice old city,like Bath in the uk,i think im going to like it there alot.real character.cheers for that
dont forget every city no matter where on this plannet has the good areas and the good by day bad by night.or just plain bad areas.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
dont forget every city no matter where on this plannet has the good areas and the good by day bad by night.or just plain bad areas.
Nothing the matter with Whitechapel since Jack the Ripper disappeared. ;-))
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:55 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Nothing the matter with Whitechapel since Jack the Ripper disappeared. ;-))
dont be silly now.the days of jack the ripper you had a 100% certainty of parking your carrage and nothing was said.now you cant park or the meter maids will get you and you cant go around with no tax disk
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Got to say Mitzy very impressed with your photos
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:15 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Got to say Mitzy very impressed with your photos

Thank you very much. I thought it would be useful to put them all into an online album so that people could see what different cities and towns are like .... I'm adding to it all the time
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

What a beautiful pictures!!!