Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Setting up a small business in Gran Canaria

Setting up a small business in Gran Canaria

Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:53 am
Just Joined

lapudamadre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Setting up a small business in Gran Canaria

I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some much needed advice. I have an opportunity to tender for a job that I was actually hired to do previously. Needless to say, I know the job like the back of my hand, but at that time I was employed by a 3rd party. The end user has stopped using this company and have asked me to quote for the job. The trouble is that they would need me to be a legitimate company.

I have no idea where to start and need to get the quote in as soon as possible. I'm hoping that I can actually do the job while the paperwork is being processed.

Please help
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:05 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Setting up a small business in Gran Canaria

Originally Posted by lapudamadre
I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some much needed advice. I have an opportunity to tender for a job that I was actually hired to do previously. Needless to say, I know the job like the back of my hand, but at that time I was employed by a 3rd party. The end user has stopped using this company and have asked me to quote for the job. The trouble is that they would need me to be a legitimate company.

I have no idea where to start and need to get the quote in as soon as possible. I'm hoping that I can actually do the job while the paperwork is being processed.

Please help
Simple answer see a Gastoria. They will handle paperwork register the company and they can even help with taxes etc.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

lapudamadre is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that. Now I'm really going to show my ignorance. What is a gastoria and where would I find one? Also, are their services expensive and time consuming? I know you probably can't tell me, but just in general. Have you had any dealings with one yourself?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:01 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

They are sort of accountant cum lawyer, well ours is.
They do a lot of administration work for you here in Spain. You will find them in every town.
You cannot run a company without one and yes they do charge.