Reload this Page >

Setting up a business on the Mar Menor

Setting up a business on the Mar Menor

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

espania is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Setting up a business on the Mar Menor

Can anyone help??

we are wanting to set up a business and not sure where we need to start....what licences we will need and can they be transferred from england?

thanks....
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Setting up a business on the Mar Menor

Originally Posted by espania
Can anyone help??

we are wanting to set up a business and not sure where we need to start....what licences we will need and can they be transferred from england?

thanks....
depends what type of business I guess.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 5:56 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help??

thanks....

Bit more info needed I think. What licences are you talking about transferring from England? Do you mean your qualifications or something?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 5:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Bit more info needed I think. What licences are you talking about transferring from England? Do you mean your qualifications or something?
you say it so much betterer than me smartarse!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

NicholasHuelva is an unknown quantity at this point

Get an "asesoria" who knows local law. It is money well spent.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Setting up a business on the Mar Menor

hi,
we are wanting to set up water sports on the mar menor, and what time span does it take to set up a business?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:30 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

hi,
we are wanting to set up water sports on the mar menor, and what time span does it take to set up a business?
Will you have an office? If you do it will take you longer to set up than if you don´t. More bureaucratical proceedures to go through.

If you have no office it will take a few days to set up. There´s hardly anything that needs doing. If you have premises then they will need to be inspected by the local authority and you will need licences. Probably looking at 2-3 months, but only guessing.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:33 pm
Straw Man.

You will need good insurances and will probably have to attain a few licenses. jdr knows all about licensing!!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:36 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You will need good insurances and will probably have to attain a few licenses. jdr knows all about licensing!!
You following me around or something?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

Will you have an office? If you do it will take you longer to set up than if you don´t. More bureaucratical proceedures to go through.

If you have no office it will take a few days to set up. There´s hardly anything that needs doing. If you have premises then they will need to be inspected by the local authority and you will need licences. Probably looking at 2-3 months, but only guessing.
many thanks for your help, we will be operating from home initially until business booms
regards
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:37 pm
Straw Man.

You following me around or something?
who posted on here first eh??
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:39 pm
has got a huge member

many thanks for your help, we will be operating from home initially until business booms
regards
Then you have to register at the Social Security and then at the Hacienda (Mod 036). Can be done in a few days. Get a gestor to do it if you don´t speak spanish cos you won´t be able to fill the forms in.

Due to the nature of your business I guess you will need insurances, but presumably you know more about that than I do.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:26 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Setting up a business on the Mar Menor

It is a bit late but here is an article found on the net that may be helpful;
http://www.expatica.com/actual/artic...story_id=27687
But in the end you should seek good legal advice.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:19 am
Just Joined

lambert is an unknown quantity at this point

hi espania

i was intrested to read this because this is exactly what me and my husband and another couple want to do on the mar menor, we hope to move out at the end of the summer and get crackin straight away.Mar menor is a big area and we have done abit of research and there are quite a few Nautical centres located around the Mar menor but we are gonna be a small family business not a large watersport school.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:03 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lambert
hi espania

i was intrested to read this because this is exactly what me and my husband and another couple want to do on the mar menor, we hope to move out at the end of the summer and get crackin straight away.Mar menor is a big area and we have done abit of research and there are quite a few Nautical centres located around the Mar menor but we are gonna be a small family business not a large watersport school.

Yea you say that now but what about when the family gets bigger ??

Thats exactly what happened to Mary and Fred Branson all them years ago, Trundled on at the boot fairs and then had a little boy called Richard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.