septic tanks

Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: septic tanks

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Says Bosque Verde on the bottles
I think Bosque Verde is just one of the brand names Mercadona use

found these on their website though

S.P.B., SEPTIC TANK CLEANING POUCHES, 300-G. 12-U. BOX - 6,01€
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
I think Bosque Verde is just one of the brand names Mercadona use

found these on their website though

S.P.B., SEPTIC TANK CLEANING POUCHES, 300-G. 12-U. BOX - 6,01€
Excellent will get some.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
hi, we have a cement septic tank/cess pit. does anybody know if we bought a new fibreglass septic tank,does it need emptying????? oh the joys of septic tanks, we keep emptying ours and it keeps filling up, we realise that the washing machine does not help so we are thinking of running the machine straight onto the grass, any help please
Is it worse during the wet season.??
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:04 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

thanks for all your replies, as I said we have emptied the tank twice in the last 2 weeks, in fact OH was emptying and I was at front room door when he appeared soaking wet, the hose pipe fm the tank had done a double flip and went all over him, he was nearly crying, poor sod, made me feel quite sick.
To be honest I have put bleach down the toilet and use all the naughty products I shouldnt use, I think I will have to be more careful in future, and yep we do put those little envelope thingys in the pan but I suppose its a bit like "after the horse has bolted".
thanks,pat
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
thanks for all your replies, as I said we have emptied the tank twice in the last 2 weeks, in fact OH was emptying and I was at front room door when he appeared soaking wet, the hose pipe fm the tank had done a double flip and went all over him, he was nearly crying, poor sod, made me feel quite sick.
To be honest I have put bleach down the toilet and use all the naughty products I shouldnt use, I think I will have to be more careful in future, and yep we do put those little envelope thingys in the pan but I suppose its a bit like "after the horse has bolted".
thanks,pat
emptied twice in 2 weeks - I would say your exit pipes are fine !!!!

no in all seriousness is it actually a proper tank ? did you have it installed or the previous owner ? dont sound right to me, like there are no soakaway holes/pipes or whatever
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:21 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

As I said, what height is the water table where you are? Open your well (bore hole) and see how far down the water is. The water in your septic tank will be the same. How long have you had the property? There is always a logical answer

It is not rocket science !!!

Dave