Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Senior Figure in Junta de andalucia Gaoled

Senior Figure in Junta de andalucia Gaoled

Old Mar 10th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Senior Figure in Junta de andalucia Gaoled

'I'm not a coke-head or a boozer', said the ex-director of employment for the Junta de Andalucía 'but ay do enjoy a Marlboro and the odd Beefeater and tonic'. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose, but that's not why he's in the headlines (despite accusations from his ex-chauffeur of scoring him loads of marching powder). No, he is front-page for the amount of public money he misappropriated - thought to be 933 million euros - and for being tossed into jail yesterday.
During the campaign for the Andalucía elections.
Old Mar 11th 2012, 6:47 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Senior Figure in Junta de andalucia Gaoled

Originally Posted by Lenox
'I'm not a coke-head or a boozer', said the ex-director of employment for the Junta de Andalucía 'but ay do enjoy a Marlboro and the odd Beefeater and tonic'. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose, but that's not why he's in the headlines (despite accusations from his ex-chauffeur of scoring him loads of marching powder). No, he is front-page for the amount of public money he misappropriated - thought to be 933 million euros - and for being tossed into jail yesterday.
During the campaign for the Andalucía elections.
It seems very harsh to me that he gets banged up for misapropriating such a piddling amount of money!!!!!

Old Mar 26th 2012, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, someone in the clink stole his glasses.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 7:55 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

How can they expect us to "govern" when we can't "misappropriate" a billion or so? World's going to hell I tell ya.

Here's an even worse story:

Drunk Spanish cop held on German cyclist death

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 27th 2012 at 8:01 am.