Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sending Books to Spain

Sending Books to Spain

Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice
Default Re: Sending Books to Spain

I find Amazon expensive. With play.com they insist on sending your first purchase to the address that the credit card is registered at - that could be your problem.

You can buy 2nd hand books in Chiclana. In Monopoly (the English food store) they're mostly girl/chick lit type books with the odd thriller.

In Enlinea newsgents in Aldea del Coto (beside Cita bar on the left on the way to La Barossa) they have a better selection of books from about 3euros.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

helen17 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also had problems with getting stuf sent to spain - some suppliers dont want to send here, you also have to have the card you are paying with and the address for sending at the same place - you cant have uk address card and send to spain. There is always something eh?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Arco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I've never found any difficulty when ordering from amazon or abebooks and getting books sent to any delivery address, including Spain. As long as the address given for your credit card matches the one the bank holds for you, you can then stipulate a different delivery address. Both companies hold all your addresses on file for the future.