Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Selling my Car please help

Selling my Car please help

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Selling my Car please help

We have advertised our Car for sale but someone has told us that before we can sell it we have to have a document that we sign and get the other people to sign too and then we have to send it off, can anyone tell me what it is and where I can get one from and also do I need a Padron to sell my car or is that only when you are buying one.
Thanks in advance for any answers.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling my Car please help

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
We have advertised our Car for sale but someone has told us that before we can sell it we have to have a document that we sign and get the other people to sign too and then we have to send it off, can anyone tell me what it is and where I can get one from and also do I need a Padron to sell my car or is that only when you are buying one.
Thanks in advance for any answers.
Assuming its a Spanish registerd one,use a gestor ,they will ensure its not left in your name and that you dont start collecting fines from the new owner, they should not charge more than €100,00,If only it was so easy as sending off completed forms.........:curse:
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

I have one in front of me it is called
Solicitud de Transmission de Vehiculo
this is for the buyer, yours is called ,
Notificacion de Transmission de Vehiculos

You can go to the web sit. WWW.DGT.ES and download them.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pwwm
I have one in front of me it is called
Solicitud de Transmission de Vehiculo
this is for the buyer, yours is called ,
Notificacion de Transmission de Vehiculos

You can go to the web sit. WWW.DGT.ES and download them.
That is brilliant thank you saves running around trying to get someone who understands me and knows what I am talking about Cheers, Karma I have found the weebsite but its all in Spanish but is there anyone that could possibly put a Direct link to the actual form on this forum please.

Last edited by Sugarlugs; Sep 4th 2008 at 4:17 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

gardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nice

Click on 'jefatura virtual' at top left of the 3 picture boxes and you will see a list of forms for drivers and vehicles, choose transfer of title.

Try http://www.dgt.es/was6/portal/conten...Castellano.pdf

Last edited by gardner8; Sep 4th 2008 at 6:43 pm. Reason: add info
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gardner8
Click on 'jefatura virtual' at top left of the 3 picture boxes and you will see a list of forms for drivers and vehicles, choose transfer of title.

Thank you for that I went on still could,nt find the link but you very kindly sent me the doc for which I am eternally grateful,
Do you think we should have as section for these forms in the free beer might be a good idea especially if your like me.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Went back on website and translated it to English managed to find it and once again Thank You
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:02 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Went back on website and translated it to English managed to find it and once again Thank You
Make sure you do it all properly and its done.otherwise you may get some one just not paying the car taxes for a few years and a few parking fines (he he he) and that can be swung against your house and they will come after you or your house.you may already know but its just a bit of neibourly advice
Old Sep 6th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

gardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nice
Default sugarlugs

I think you might have sent me a pm? I am not allowed to receive them until I've posted a few times apparently.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:25 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sugarlugs

I think you might have sent me a pm? I am not allowed to receive them until I've posted a few times apparently.
You will be OK now as your count is over 3.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

On another point regarding cars can someone please tell me whether I can change the address at which the car is registered at. We bought it in Albir and now live down south. We have paid the car tax though for this year. Can I do it online and if so does anyone know the number of the form? Many thanks
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:17 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
On another point regarding cars can someone please tell me whether I can change the address at which the car is registered at. We bought it in Albir and now live down south. We have paid the car tax though for this year. Can I do it online and if so does anyone know the number of the form? Many thanks
I need to do the same, so any help very useful..
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

The best thing to is to go to www.dgt.es and translate the page before u go into the site then u can look round in english and yes I think there was a form on there for address change
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know if you can sell a Spanish car to someone who doesnt have an NIE ? is it ok to just put theit passport number on the contract ?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

03630 will become famous soon enough03630 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by spain
anyone know if you can sell a Spanish car to someone who doesnt have an NIE ? is it ok to just put theit passport number on the contract ?
The dealer we bought from absolutely insisted on an NIE to the extent that one of his employees drove us to the police station and did all the talking on our behalf. That was 5 years ago. I doubt if it has changed. The NIE is your unique identification.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.