second viewing

Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of
Default second viewing

please keep everything crossed for us. we have a couple coming for a second viewing on the house tommorrow.
please please let this be our buyer..they have [sold] a buyer and will be a cash sale . they are also coming from dartford kent so the fact that i live on a country a road will not phase them at all..
i so hope these are the ones....

it is our wedding anniversary also tommorrow..30 years so got to be good karma...

finegrs crossed

carole
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:18 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: second viewing

Originally Posted by madcarole
please keep everything crossed for us. we have a couple coming for a second viewing on the house tommorrow.
please please let this be our buyer..they have [sold] a buyer and will be a cash sale . they are also coming from dartford kent so the fact that i live on a country a road will not phase them at all..

it is our wedding anniversary also tommorrow..30 years so got to be good karma...

finegrs crossed

carole

Hi, good positive vibes coming your way for the second viewing, and congrats on your 30th wedding anniversary, well done
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crispy
Hi, good positive vibes coming your way for the second viewing, and congrats on your 30th wedding anniversary, well done
thank you so much...

xxcarolex
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:00 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Carole - fingers crossed

Happy Wedding Anniversary for tomorrow
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:08 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck karma sent your way

Happy anniversary for tomorrow
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

thnak you everyone for the wishes and the karma..
can anyone tell me how i link my ad to my profile i cant see how to

carole
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

thnak you everyone for the wishes and the karma..
can anyone tell me how i link my ad to my profile i cant see how to

carole
Go into "my profile"
Edit options.
Login and privacy.
Tick classified ads box.
Scroll down and tick "save changes"
It will put a link under your name.
Send 25 €`s via karma.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

30th Anniversary? that'll be Pearl, Maybe the OH will give you a pearl

bracelet.

And good luck with the viewing.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

finegrs crossed

carole

Good luck Carole - have everything crossed for you - congratulations for your wedding anniversary as well xxxxx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

finegrs crossed

carole
Hi Carole,

Hope all goes well with the viewing have our fingers crossed for you.
Happy wedding anniversary.

Carol and Tony
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
30th Anniversary? that'll be Pearl, Maybe the OH will give you a pearl

bracelet.

And good luck with the viewing.
Disgusting!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Disgusting!!
Sorry, I'll correct myself as Mistress has scolded me.

Carole,
Now's your last chance to make a run for it, 30 years is a bloody long time - if you're looking for some "Lady Love" SDs no is 0043-98765-4321.
LB
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:13 pm

Sorry, I'll correct myself as Mistress has scolded me.

Carole,
Now's your last chance to make a run for it, 30 years is a bloody long time - if you're looking for some "Lady Love" SDs no is 0043-98765-4321.
LB
You are on ignore and stop sending me them smutty pm`s!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You are on ignore and stop sending me them smutty pm`s!!!
Stop sending me the pictures then - girl on girl doesn't do it for me.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:15 pm

Stop sending me the pictures then - girl on girl doesn't do it for me.
You dirty old man!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.