Sea and Sun

Old Mar 19th 2010, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

Costa Baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sea and Sun

Hi All

Has anybody purchased on Sea and Sun development, can you please contact me if you have as it would be interesting to speak to others.

Thanks

Vicky
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Sea and Sun

Hi Everyone

Don't know if this is already common knowledge or not, but while we were out earlier this month we were told by somebody in town that Sea and Sun have now virtually finished their development, and will start handing properties over to purchasers from some time in April/May.

Good news for the purchasers, and I think for Esuri generally.

Steve
Old Mar 30th 2010, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sea and Sun

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Everyone

Don't know if this is already common knowledge or not, but while we were out earlier this month we were told by somebody in town that Sea and Sun have now virtually finished their development, and will start handing properties over to purchasers from some time in April/May.

Good news for the purchasers, and I think for Esuri generally.

Steve
We watched a remarkable transformation in the SS development through the last 12 months.

It went from a dead site to frantic activity and the site was about complete at the end of december and lots of planting has gone in since.

The site sales office is open most evenings till 8pm and when I asked why they said the sales girl was doing completions. I think first handovers will start very soon and people may be about as early as easter week but we shall see.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 11:41 am
Just Joined

phil.robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Sea and Sun

Originally Posted by Costa Baby
Hi All

Has anybody purchased on Sea and Sun development, can you please contact me if you have as it would be interesting to speak to others.

Thanks

Vicky
I've only just realised that there's more than 1 page of threads, so I've only just seen this message.

I too have purchased on the Sea and Sun development - completing earlier this week after a 5 and half year wait!

We're actually coming out this weekend, although, when we planned the trip, we expected to have completed a little earlier and have the lecy and water turned on - not quite sure how we're going to manage, but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Have you completed/visited yet?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sea and Sun

Originally Posted by phil.robinson
I've only just realised that there's more than 1 page of threads, so I've only just seen this message.

I too have purchased on the Sea and Sun development - completing earlier this week after a 5 and half year wait!

We're actually coming out this weekend, although, when we planned the trip, we expected to have completed a little earlier and have the lecy and water turned on - not quite sure how we're going to manage, but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

About 3 weeks ago coming back from the GC early one evening I was stunned to see a family about 15ft above me in S&S obviously getting into a pool. I stopped and asked if they were on holiday and they said yes they had just arrived. I congratulated them on being the first ever seen in S&S but others have furnished since we have seen various furniture vans enter the central spine road from the main road.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by phil.robinson

Don't worry to much i think most people on Esuri have been through the same process?.you can always use the showers in the golf club,we did!!.

Good luck with moving in.

Ken.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Something certainly seems to be happening. Although the main gateway (from the main road in to Esuri, opposite the commercial centre) appears to be padlocked and the other is always shut, we did see lights in one (possibly two) of the apartments as we drove back across the bridge last night. So looks like there have been some completions at last. Pleased to see more people around

Steve

Last edited by Steve and Pat; Jul 3rd 2010 at 11:32 am. Reason: keyboard being wilful
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Something certainly seems to be happening. Although the main gateway (from the main road in to Esuri, opposite the commercial centre) appears to be padlocked and the other is always shut, we did see lights in one (possibly two) of the apartments as we drove back across the bridge last night. So looks like there have been some completions at last. Pleased to see more people around

Steve
were up on Rago 1,and have just spent two weeks there,and at least 6 more families moved in while we were at our place,and that was just in our set of 2 bloque's,also the guy from the Bank was there most days showing potential clients around,so they are moving pretty fast now. Good to see.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

char272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Teed Up
were up on Rago 1,and have just spent two weeks there,and at least 6 more families moved in while we were at our place,and that was just in our set of 2 bloque's,also the guy from the Bank was there most days showing potential clients around,so they are moving pretty fast now. Good to see.
Good to see thing picking up on Esuri, we just need more facilities now
Old Jul 4th 2010, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Thanks

Vicky
I have just seen some people in the pool in S and S
Old Jul 21st 2010, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

santostavares is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Sea and Sun

Hi all... "vecinos"!

We also own an apartment at S&S ... we have been there a few times, but haven't (yet) furnished it. We are waitting for the water and electricity to be connected.

Actually, only used the pools (the kids enjoyed!).

Anyway, hope to meet you all in the 1st meeting "Junta de Proprietarios Residencial Sea & Sun"

Best regards,
Rui
Old Aug 28th 2010, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Gizzard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Thanks

Vicky
Hi Vicky,

We have only just discovered this forum.

We too have had the misfortune to purchase a property on the Sea and Sun development. We would like to make contact with anyone else that has also purchased. Needless to say, we have one or two problems!

Gary