Reload this Page >

Scrapyard near to Alicante/Bendidorm

Scrapyard near to Alicante/Bendidorm

Old Feb 26th 2007, 9:39 am
Just Joined

silverdales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scrapyard near to Alicante/Bendidorm

Hello
I am looking for a car recycler (scrapyard) near to Benidorm/Javea or Denia district, I am pref looking for one where you can take the parts off the car yourself... but any sort of scrapyard will do!
Any ideas would be most grateful, I just need a few bits for my Vauxhall Cavalier 1991!!
Thanks
Steve
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:07 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Scrapyard near to Alicante/Bendidorm

Originally Posted by silverdales
Hello
I am looking for a car recycler (scrapyard) near to Benidorm/Javea or Denia district, I am pref looking for one where you can take the parts off the car yourself... but any sort of scrapyard will do!
Any ideas would be most grateful, I just need a few bits for my Vauxhall Cavalier 1991!!
Thanks
Steve
Opel Vectra is what it is called here, and i cant see you having any problems in getting parts. They are popular here and the way the Spanish drive there should be lots LOL