Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Santiago De La Ribera. What do you think of it?

Santiago De La Ribera. What do you think of it?

Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice
Default Santiago De La Ribera. What do you think of it?

Just back from another recce. We liked SB even though it seems to have higher house prices. Would like to hear good and bad please. (already heard the one about the aviation fuel smells)
Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santiago De La Ribera. What do you think of it?

Originally Posted by jimmbo
Just back from another recce. We liked SB even though it seems to have higher house prices. Would like to hear good and bad please. (already heard the one about the aviation fuel smells)
Thanks in advance.
I've only visited for the odd day while on hols, always at this time of year and I think it's really nice - but I do wonder what it might be like in Summer? Could be hell on the one way system and v busy in the town - might spoil it!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

We,ve been a few times for a day out and meal etc, seems a nice place. Some nice places to eat, but really quiet off season
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:16 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dawn.s
We,ve been a few times for a day out and meal etc, seems a nice place. Some nice places to eat, but really quiet off season
I love it. I work near there. Always said i would like to live there but could not afford the houses.