Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

San Pedro Del Pinatar

San Pedro Del Pinatar

Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default San Pedro Del Pinatar

Staying there August any pictures or comments?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Pedro Del Pinatar

Originally Posted by vox populia
Lived there for a bit, nice place.

Changed a bit since then but still nice enough.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

God help them
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
God help them
Is that where you went?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:52 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Been there a couple of times as we stayred near there when we came over house dunting. Lovely Monday market in the town, all the amenities you would expect, and being near the Mar Menor you get a nice calm sea the vast majority of the time.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:53 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Been there a couple of times as we stayred near there when we came over house dunting. Lovely Monday market in the town, all the amenities you would expect, and being near the Mar Menor you get a nice calm sea the vast majority of the time.
Amazing fishing in Mar Menor.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that where you went?
nope i mean god help the community once vp gets there
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:54 am
Straw Man.

nope i mean god help the community once vp gets there
got ya! Bit slow today!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

got ya! Bit slow today!
ha ha ha well i have been a bit of the ball for a couple of weeks never mind.

Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:57 am
Straw Man.

ha ha ha well i have been a bit of the ball for a couple of weeks never mind.

Just stay away from the pictures thread, its full of smart arses!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Just stay away from the pictures thread, its full of smart arses!
Tell me more?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:07 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

been there its ok not to far from torrevieja and playa flamenca
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

God help them
You Failed give me and family a chance, u didn't do very well?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

You Failed give me and family a chance, u didn't do very well?
No LOVE fail i did not, learnt a lot YES
but we left for personal reasons, that someone as yourself would never understand. and i am sorry to say with your attitude towards me what makes you think you will get on.

I feel sorry for who ever lives near you!!!!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:50 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Failure... an interesting concept. Is trying something new and realising that you prefer what you had before a failure ? Surely it is as brave to acknowledge a mistake and rectify it. Always amazes me when they talk about failed marriages or relationships or whatever..is it a failure to walk away , rather than to stay in misery and conmpromise cause one hasn't the nerve to do it??
Failure or success... sometimes it's just a point of view....
And calm down and kiss and make up please Miss N and VP. May of us were cynical about your rapid trip Miss N, but please lets not squabble, and hope you manage to get things better organised next time. Without going into personal details, perhaps you could share the pitfalls, so that others don't fall into the same traps??
Hope you are managing to get back to normal..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.