Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

San Miguel De Salinas (area info)

San Miguel De Salinas (area info)

Old Dec 13th 2014, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

danielspaniel11234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default San Miguel De Salinas (area info)

My parents have seen a couple of properties they like in La Rufete and San Miguel De Salinas. I was wondering what people think of this area, as it would be reassuring to know there's nothing too negative about them. I've been to the area myself and on first opinions seems nice enough.
Thanks
Daniel
Old Dec 13th 2014, 8:22 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Miguel De Salinas (area info)

San Miguel De Salinas is a very nice little Spanish town. It has good amenities including a school, sports facilities, garages a church and several good restaurants. It is reasonably close to Torrevieja Hospital which is first class.

They would need a car.
Old Dec 13th 2014, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

danielspaniel11234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes My Dad drives and one of the Houses they looked at was right next to a Bus stop.
Thanks for the reply
Old Dec 15th 2014, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

shazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond repute

i bought a house in lo ruffete this year sent you a pm
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

PeterCa is an unknown quantity at this point

Should I bring a UK registered RHD car to Spain?
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 2:54 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterCa
Depends on it's value, how old it is, whether it is special to you, but it will cost you quite a lot to matriculate onto Spanish plates, and it must be 'as factory' so no modifications from original spec. Second hand cars in Spain do appear to be more expensive than their UK counterparts, but this is because depreciation is a lot less, and most Spanish people do seem to keep their cars a ot longer so there are not that many coming onto the market. In the end it is really up to you.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 3:08 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterCa
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 24th 2015, 8:19 am
Just Joined

PeterCa is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for your help