Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sammy Greensleeves Big Night Out.

Sammy Greensleeves Big Night Out.

Old Nov 1st 2009, 7:59 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sammy Greensleeves Big Night Out.

Originally Posted by genegenie
She might not be from Lancs like what i am, but she is a proper Manc northerner.
You cheeky sod GG - i am a Lancashire Lass - and ive told ya ive got the tat to prove it
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse me. I was at the last one, where were you.
I wasn`t invited - you `outside of Lancashire` lot sorted out your own meet. I`m still waiting for you to pm me about our Lancs meet!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
You cheeky sod GG - i am a Lancashire Lass - and ive told ya ive got the tat to prove it
Yeah right. I still never got to see it.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

You HAVE to be kidding! Two years of arguing - you finally meet - and you DON`T show it???
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DebsyW
He is from darwn sarth - too scared to come up here.
Dont think my system could withstand all the necessary inoculations required hahaha
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:08 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn`t invited - you `outside of Lancashire` lot sorted out your own meet. I`m still waiting for you to pm me about our Lancs meet!
You were invited
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
She has Welsh connections you know
You grass
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:11 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Dont think my system could withstand all the necessary inoculations required hahaha
Why are you thinking of holding a ferret?
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

You grass
Sorry if I lowered your street cred haha
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:12 pm
Happy in my bubble

Yeah right. I still never got to see it.

Like im gonna get my arse out in the middle of Gordon Riggs - we'd have got served quicker if i had
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:13 pm
Happy in my bubble

You HAVE to be kidding! Two years of arguing - you finally meet - and you DON`T show it???

I had a little un with me - he saved GGs blushes
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:14 pm
Happy in my bubble

Bottler
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:15 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sorry if I lowered your street cred haha
You must be due a pm - not sent ya a loving one for ages
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:40 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Like im gonna get my arse out in the middle of Gordon Riggs - we'd have got served quicker if i had
You could have shown me (in the ladies room) I could then have told GG it was genuine and not something you have made up
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Lionda
You could have shown me (in the ladies room) I could then have told GG it was genuine and not something you have made up
Never thought of that Lin - next time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.