Sam Greenfield

Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Sam Greenfield

What's this ive just read, your Manchester lot beating our Lancashire boys over at Spotland.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:38 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam Greenfield

Originally Posted by genegenie
What's this ive just read, your Manchester lot beating our Lancashire boys over at Spotland.
4 - 1 the score was from 1 Lancashire team to another - Accrington Stanley who are they - LANCASHIRE LASS ME THROUGH N THROUGH - hubby n youngest just got back now - first time theyve won at home for ages have to play on Sundays more often and shove the rugby out the way
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sam Greenfield

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
4 - 1 the score was from 1 Lancashire team to another - Accrington Stanley who are they - LANCASHIRE LASS ME THROUGH N THROUGH - hubby n youngest just got back now - first time theyve won at home for ages have to play on Sundays more often and shove the rugby out the way

If came down to the teams shoving each other out the way your girlys wouldent have a look in
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:52 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

[/COLOR]

If came down to the teams shoving each other out the way your girlys wouldent have a look in
cheeky so you got over Friday then
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

My dad used to go watch them when they were the old Accrington Stanley FC!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:56 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
My dad used to go watch them when they were the old Accrington Stanley FC!
Hubby has just called my a goon - i thought they were from Liverpool coz of the old milk advert - blonde moment i think

So is that what put you off the north then .
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheeky so you got over Friday then
When youve watched Hornets as long as i have its the wins that take some getting over
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

[/COLOR]

Do you get big crowds going watching like we have - used to go with my aunt and uncle years ago when i was little
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby has just called my a goon - i thought they were from Liverpool coz of the old milk advert - blonde moment i think

I must have told you...............I have an aunt in OZ, she has lived there for 40 years, and when I speak to her its like she never left Skerton!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:02 pm
Happy in my bubble

I must have told you...............I have an aunt in OZ, she has lived there for 40 years, and when I speak to her its like she never left Skerton!
Where's Skerton never heard of it - knew you had family over there coz you was on about going at one time wernt you
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just when i was starting to believe all that Lancashire Lass stuff i find out you dont even know where Accrington is
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:03 pm
Happy in my bubble

When youve watched Hornets as long as i have its the wins that take some getting over
Do they not win much either then - suppose we should be used to it by now eh - you know youre gonna slip up one day n tell us where your from you know
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:03 pm
Straw Man.

Where's Skerton never heard of it - knew you had family over there coz you was on about going at one time wernt you
Skerton is a parish of Lancaster.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do you get big crowds going watching like we have - used to go with my aunt and uncle years ago when i was little
Whats a crowd
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Skerton is a parish of Lancaster.
Just in case you are unsure Sam thats in Lancashire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.