Reload this Page >

Sale of hotel & golf courses

Sale of hotel & golf courses

Old Jan 29th 2018, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

Hi
I must have missed the news on the Thai restaurant. Can someone confirm where it is going to be in CE.
Thanks
Old Jan 29th 2018, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

go past the shop to the end of the road, turn right, first left then I think first right and its on you left on the bend up on the bank. I heard its opening in June. Be a nice contrast
Old Jan 29th 2018, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tessy20
Hi
I must have missed the news on the Thai restaurant. Can someone confirm where it is going to be in CE.
Thanks
I was careful not to describe it as a Thai restaurant it will serve a whole range of dishes. It is on the hill on the way up to Las Colinas.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neil77
go past the shop to the end of the road, turn right, first left then I think first right and its on you left on the bend up on the bank. I heard its opening in June. Be a nice contrast
Great thank you.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 8:09 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Esuri Golf course last weekend
Attached Thumbnails Sale of hotel & golf courses-dji_0062.jpg  

Last edited by Michaelh; Jan 29th 2018 at 8:12 pm. Reason: image
Old Jan 30th 2018, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

Any new resto, Thai or otherwise would be a huge welcome. Regarding the building - are we talking about the derelict half finished building overlooking the golf course? As you go up the hill there is a cul-de-sac on the left with the building at the end. As I recall it it has a a kind if galleried landing overlooking the main room inside. Four months to complete it would seem reasonable with determination, but there is a lot of work to do due to the vandalism inside. Will be great when open, the design and views are excellent!! ( If I have the right building).
Old Jan 30th 2018, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read Esuri Johns post and I gather its a new building. Ignore previous post.
Old Jan 30th 2018, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil77
H2O just posted on their facebook page that they've signed another contract to keep running the golf course and club. Mind, that contract could be with new owners?
Judging by MichaelH's photo it's the golf course that needs H2O not the other way round
Old Feb 20th 2018, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

Well, its the 20th February. I don't suppose anyone has seen any men in business suits looking like they mean the business, loitering around Ayamonte with attache cases stuffed with banknotes ?
Old Feb 20th 2018, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

enri is an unknown quantity at this point

It is supposed signed far away of Ayamonte, in La Coruña, 1000 Km from here.
Martin Fadesa has the headquarter there.
We wait for news!!
Old Feb 20th 2018, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enri
It is supposed signed far away of Ayamonte, in La Coruña, 1000 Km from here.
Martin Fadesa has the headquarter there.
We wait for news!!
I also heard they could sign in Ayamonte or La Coruna
Old Feb 20th 2018, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by guesswork
I also heard they could sign in Ayamonte or La Coruna
So long as they sign it, it can be in Timbuktoo
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by AndyS
So long as they sign it, it can be in Timbuktoo
Does anyone have any news on the signing?
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
Does anyone have any news on the signing?
The signing took place as stated by the Mayor in A Corunna and cheques were deposited for the unpaid IBI AND EUC payments so the consortium have paid over €4. No sign of cranes at the hotel yet!
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

csrich is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
The signing took place as stated by the Mayor in A Corunna and cheques were deposited for the unpaid IBI AND EUC payments so the consortium have paid over €4. No sign of cranes at the hotel yet!
I am surprised this hasn't appeared on the local government Facebook page and in the Huelva on line press announcements.
Good news for all in any event.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.