Sale of hotel & golf courses

Old Dec 9th 2017, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

I wish I could share your optimism !!
Old Dec 9th 2017, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

You can do it.
Send a letter to Santa Claus and pray to receive it.
Hope is the last thing you loose.
Old Dec 11th 2017, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

cocoloco030979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully it will be fulfilled and bet really hard and return the old team of aymerich golf workers
Old Dec 18th 2017, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

I seem to recall reading somewhere on this forum ( but have not found it) someone saying that when a building has not been finished such as the hotel, the developer or subsequent owners have only ten years from when construction ceased to complete it. If this is not the case, the building has to be demolished. Does anyone else recall this, or is it merely a figment of my imagination????
It must be very close to ten years since construction ceased, hence I wonder what the situation is regarding finishing it. I know nothing about Spanish building regs, but I recall skeleton blocks of flats being torn down on the Costa Blanca where the developers went bust in the early/ mid 1990's.

Just a thought !!
Old Dec 18th 2017, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Building stopped 10 years next March
Old Dec 19th 2017, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
I seem to recall reading somewhere on this forum ( but have not found it) someone saying that when a building has not been finished such as the hotel, the developer or subsequent owners have only ten years from when construction ceased to complete it. If this is not the case, the building has to be demolished. Does anyone else recall this, or is it merely a figment of my imagination????
It must be very close to ten years since construction ceased, hence I wonder what the situation is regarding finishing it. I know nothing about Spanish building regs, but I recall skeleton blocks of flats being torn down on the Costa Blanca where the developers went bust in the early/ mid 1990's.

Just a thought !!
This sort of law exists in Portugal but I don’t think Spain has a similar law. The blocks being demolished on the CDS have fallen foul of other planning and zoning laws and it takes many years for the loca authority to actually get them demolished. There was the famous case of a hotel built right on the beach in a conservation area and area of outstanding natural beauty that was to be demolished after much legal action and successful cases before judges but I am not sure evan that has gone!
Old Dec 20th 2017, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

having lived for many years in Portugal; money talks...
Old Jan 15th 2018, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Hi. I have heard that the sale of the golf course and the hotel is already signed. Do you know anything?
Old Jan 15th 2018, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cocoloco030979
Hi. I have heard that the sale of the golf course and the hotel is already signed. Do you know anything?
Without being rude, is your source authoritative or just another wishful thinker? I'm afraid these rumours have been circulating for years.
Old Jan 15th 2018, 11:56 am
Just Joined

I heard it from a person
Old Jan 15th 2018, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Cocoloco ?, Yes, but is this person in an authoritative position, eg, the abogado, or directly involved with the negotiations, or from the ayuntamiento or similar. Anything else is pure optimism & speculation. I WILL believe it only when it appears in the local spanish newspapers.
Old Jan 15th 2018, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
Hi Cocoloco ?, Yes, but is this person in an authoritative position, eg, the abogado, or directly involved with the negotiations, or from the ayuntamiento or similar. Anything else is pure optimism & speculation. I WILL believe it only when it appears in the local spanish newspapers.
Apparently the deeds were signed at the Notario in A Coruña on the 21/12/2017. Which was the known date before Christmas. Just not revealed who has made the purchase. Why?
Old Jan 15th 2018, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Apparently the deeds were signed at the Notario in A Coruña on the 21/12/2017. Which was the known date before Christmas. Just not revealed who has made the purchase. Why?
listen to a chinese businessman
Old Jan 15th 2018, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cocoloco030979
I heard it from a person
Thank you very much for your informative answer.
Old Jan 15th 2018, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Thank you very much for your informative answer.
Nice one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.