S1 Appointment

Old Jul 18th 2019, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default S1 Appointment

Hi I have just received my S1 and trying to make an appointment at the local INSS office online. Problem I am having is getting the online system to accept my NIE it comes back with an error. I seem to remember not long ago a post re this issue with a solution as to how to complete that box online? Could anyone help please?
Old Jul 19th 2019, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice
Default Re: S1 Appointment

I seem to remember the INSS needs a zero after the X. Worth a try.
Old Jul 19th 2019, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rafikiphoto
I seem to remember the INSS needs a zero after the X. Worth a try.
Thank you I will give that a try
Old Jul 19th 2019, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I managed to make the appointment however zero didn't work on NIE as it said too many characters. The trick is to remove from NIE - between number and final alphabetic letter on the end. Also the security question numeric write answer in Spanish even though question is in English and write answer in full not numbers. I will now see what happens when I attend with multitude of docs and photocopies lol
Old Jul 27th 2019, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

teuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobd22
I managed to make the appointment however zero didn't work on NIE as it said too many characters. The trick is to remove from NIE - between number and final alphabetic letter on the end. Also the security question numeric write answer in Spanish even though question is in English and write answer in full not numbers. I will now see what happens when I attend with multitude of docs and photocopies lol
If you are worried about this then you had better brace yourself for the residencia application.
With our S1 submission the only problem we had was that the S1 form had our address spelt incorrecty and we had to request new S1 forms from the UK, as the INSS told us the form was not acceptable despite it having our names/ national Insurance number etc correct, and the local health centre telling us it would not be a problem as they had our correctly spelled address on their records.
Pete

Old Jul 28th 2019, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by teuchterpete
If you are worried about this then you had better brace yourself for the residencia application.
With our S1 submission the only problem we had was that the S1 form had our address spelt incorrecty and we had to request new S1 forms from the UK, as the INSS told us the form was not acceptable despite it having our names/ national Insurance number etc correct, and the local health centre telling us it would not be a problem as they had our correctly spelled address on their records.
Pete
​​​​​​It was more an ask for info rather than being worried. First stage was making the online appointment. Anyway all done now it was very easy at the Inss office. Like you there was a slight spelling mistake on the S1 in the address, I did think it may be an issue but never even got mentioned. As for residencia that is already done.