Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ryanir reduces flights from alicante.Is that why Monarch and Easyjet are having a fie

Ryanir reduces flights from alicante.Is that why Monarch and Easyjet are having a fie

Old Mar 8th 2012, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanir reduces flights from alicante.Is that why Monarch and Easyjet are having a

As Ryanair have stopped the flights from Seville to Bristol I have had to go back to flying Malaga to Exeter with Flybe. Pain in the arse having to go to Malalga and more expensive but so much more relaxing. No feeling hassled and stressed.
Old Mar 8th 2012, 9:37 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanir reduces flights from alicante.Is that why Monarch and Easyjet are having a

Loads of flights from Malaga to Bristol - Ryanair and Easyjet. You don't have to bother with Exeter.
Old Mar 8th 2012, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
Loads of flights from Malaga to Bristol - Ryanair and Easyjet. You don't have to bother with Exeter.
Possibly but Exeter is my destination. Bristol is 100 miles away. Fine if I am flying from Seville but not from Malaga.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
And the majority, awful times, getting back 23.20 and 01.40 or leaving UK at 0630. Thomson only go on a Sunday it seems (this month) but leaving UK 13.35 seems much more to my liking, and generally far cheaper. £129 return, Easyjet are charging £176 and £188 on the same day.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 10:55 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
And the majority, awful times, getting back 23.20 and 01.40 or leaving UK at 0630. Thomson only go on a Sunday it seems (this month) but leaving UK 13.35 seems much more to my liking, and generally far cheaper. £129 return, Easyjet are charging £176 and £188 on the same day.
as I said earlier, you need to have a car in car park or someone to pick you up/drop off to catch those flights. although only about 100miles from airport it still means we dont get to bed until about 3am or get up at 3am to catch the early flight.
I remember picking up the BH at Stansted at midnight to get back on the M11 to find they had closed the road for roadworks just after I went past and it took us another hour to get home.

but there is always the option of taking mid-day flights at a higher price, although the 1100 dep from Malaga to Stansted is quite a good one at the moment, but everyone else seems to think so too.