Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ryanair....again

ryanair....again

Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default ryanair....again

i know its booring, but can i just say....

i went to change my tickets and they charge you £18pp to do so..fair enough... then the difference in price between when you bought the ticket and now...£5... fine....and then....
-all taxes AGAIN £25
-lugagge
-check in

so my issue here is, if i am not catching the original flight as planned, why do i have to pay taxes AGAIN?:curse::curse:
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:16 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ryanair....again

Originally Posted by featherbum

i went to change my tickets and they charge you £18pp to do so..fair enough... then the difference in price between when you bought the ticket and now...£5... fine....and then....
-all taxes AGAIN £25
-lugagge
-check in

so my issue here is, if i am not catching the original flight as planned, why do i have to pay taxes AGAIN?:curse::curse:

Did you change your flight or did you re-book? Often find it works out cheaper to just re-book. If you re-book then you are a new customer and need to pay for everything again, if you just changed your flight then I don't know Sorry
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

-all taxes AGAIN £25
-lugagge
-check in

To change your flight it used to be £45 per person charge to do this, and as crispy said sometimes worked out cheaper to just book a new flight.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i noticed that starting all over again is cheaper, i am just OUTRAGED :curse: that they have the cheek to charge taxes AGAIN if you are simply altering dates...:curse:

what a shame iberia and BA stopped flying my way, otherwise i would never give those ryanair thugs a penny ever again! the only other is easyjet and they are not much better....
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:27 pm

yeah i noticed that starting all over again is cheaper, i am just OUTRAGED :curse: that they have the cheek to charge taxes AGAIN if you are simply altering dates...:curse:

what a shame iberia and BA stopped flying my way, otherwise i would never give those ryanair thugs a penny ever again! the only other is easyjet and they are not much better....
The taxes do not go to Ryanair, it is paid to the British Government so maybe it is something that is laid down by them and Ryanair is just fulling it's duties as a tax collector for them.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
The taxes do not go to Ryanair, it is paid to the British Government so maybe it is something that is laid down by them and Ryanair is just fulling it's duties as a tax collector for them.
But I thought the tax is for landing etc, how can you land twice on one flight ? ;-))
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Squeezyjet is much better.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
But I thought the tax is for landing etc, how can you land twice on one flight ? ;-))
How do I know I just type what I think and I thought that
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:46 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by crispy
How do I know I just type what I think and I thought that
LOL, I don`t think anyone knows what the tax is for really.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

i was so annoyed the other day when looking into changing the flights i googled it and saw this..... (5th paragraph)

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/consume...9&in_page_id=5
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:11 pm

i was so annoyed the other day when looking into changing the flights i googled it and saw this..... (5th paragraph)

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/consume...9&in_page_id=5
It just makes you wanna give him a big squeeze.....round the neck