Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ryanair... Act NOW before midnight UK Time.. Flight 1p and NO TAX

Ryanair... Act NOW before midnight UK Time.. Flight 1p and NO TAX

Old May 16th 2007, 11:33 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ryanair... Act NOW before midnight UK Time.. Flight 1p and NO TAX

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Yes Madrid is a "proper airport" with aeroplanes, toilets, and BUSES.
Unlike Jerez! Do you still fly out on "Crop Dusters"?
Of course, strapped to the wings with our cases balancing on our heads, and we still get charged for our cases, I don't bother with priority boarding as I don't like be on the bottom.
Old May 16th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Of course, strapped to the wings with our cases balancing on our heads, and we still get charged for our cases, I don't bother with priority boarding as I don't like be on the bottom.
I know exactly what you mean, Sam's not too keen on being on the bottom either!
Old May 17th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hey why not ring up with a credit card and book 100 seats ?

Be worth £ 1 for the fun
If you get them stand outside the airport and sell them at a big profit
i like that idea!! or keep them all, it would be like having a private jet
be posh spice for the day
Old May 17th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light

I would back Ryanair all the way, we have travelled with them every month for the past year and had only one blip. Bearing in mind what we pay, its worth putting up with a bit of bother occasionally, you just have to play them right. Jerez is my favourite airport, absolutely delightful and a joy to arrive at.

Suspect the reduction of cheap flights there is due to all the people who live on the Sol, over the past 6 months they have used Jerez in preference to Malaga. With the new road open its not such a long drive any more. The Sol folk are filling up the flights and therefore there is no need for Ryanair to promote Jerez. That's why Seville is now cheaper than Jerez at the moment.
Old May 18th 2007, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Originally Posted by susique
I would back Ryanair all the way, we have travelled with them every month for the past year and had only one blip. Bearing in mind what we pay, its worth putting up with a bit of bother occasionally, you just have to play them right. Jerez is my favourite airport, absolutely delightful and a joy to arrive at.

Suspect the reduction of cheap flights there is due to all the people who live on the Sol, over the past 6 months they have used Jerez in preference to Malaga. With the new road open its not such a long drive any more. The Sol folk are filling up the flights and therefore there is no need for Ryanair to promote Jerez. That's why Seville is now cheaper than Jerez at the moment.
Spot on , by law now Ryanair has to adverise flights including all costs (not optionals) , they have picked half a dozen routes to offer completely free flights so aiding their advertising .
Still bloody cheap elsewhere , BA and Easyjet are struggling in their wake , both companies announcing losses .
Old May 18th 2007, 4:56 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Just booked the pops a flight 25 quid one way
its more money on the train from brum to the airport
Good old ryanair never had a problem and like you susique we love Jerez airport such a easy place to arrive and depart from and then it is just down the road from us