Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Rugby in Spain.

Rugby in Spain.

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rugby in Spain.

There was me thinking you were from Rugby.

Prefer football myself but take the odd rugby league game in now and then.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john1979
There was me thinking you were from Rugby.

Prefer football myself but take the odd rugby league game in now and then.
Too far north for me, its grim up north don't you know.

I'm a southerner, well kind of.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

I know coming from Doncaster.

You Donnnnnnns, or whatever daft american name they go under these days.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:15 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Least we dont wear that poncy clothing
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Least we dont wear that poncy clothing
I will look utterly spiffing when I go for my days shooting I will have you know!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I will look utterly spiffing when I go for my days shooting I will have you know!
Just make sure you point the gun in the right direction and dont end up down with the local Plod
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Just make sure you point the gun in the right direction and dont end up down with the local Plod
I.E Away from your face, i think MB meant.

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:25 pm
Straw Man.

always do.

I have just had a spot inspection mate, and he commended me for the way I keep the cabinet.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:27 pm
Senior Moment

always do.

I have just had a spot inspection mate, and he commended me for the way I keep the cabinet.
Aha, Tony Blair was commended for the way he kept his cabinet but look what happened to him
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:29 pm
Straw Man.

Aha, Tony Blair was commended for the way he kept his cabinet but look what happened to him
Yeah...................he thought the rest of my life was a mess but hey ho!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jimc_usa will become famous soon enoughJimc_usa will become famous soon enough

Wow!

5 months!

Thanks.
I am new to the forum - my sister has moved to Spain and I am reading everything I can. I live in the US now but played rugby for over 20 years.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:41 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Jimc_usa
I am new to the forum - my sister has moved to Spain and I am reading everything I can. I live in the US now but played rugby for over 20 years.
Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum
Dont you use the wrong shaped ball in Rugby?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:54 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jimc_usa
I am sorry, I was being sarcastic, its such a poor British trait I know.

Welcome to the forum. I have googled plenty but I wanted to hear what real people had to say not a computer.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Jimc_usa will become famous soon enoughJimc_usa will become famous soon enough

I am sorry, I was being sarcastic, its such a poor British trait I know.

Welcome to the forum. I have googled plenty but I wanted to hear what real people had to say not a computer.
I am a computer in another life
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:15 pm
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough

Cant work out where you all are but Marbella has a good club, english and spanish. Started around 15 years ago and my son palys there - theyre thrashing most teams around and have been invited to the 7s tournament at Rosslyn Park next year!

Quite a few Spanish play and its becoming more popular - the coaches hail mainly from UK but based here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.