Rugby Matt

Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future
Default Rugby Matt

With only one day to go now ....I just want to say I hope you enjoy the Rugby World Cup and the All Blacks live up to your expectations .........there will be tired and bleary eyes on this side of the world and my son has decided to support the Brits so life will be interesting in our house.

Enjoy
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby Matt

Originally Posted by Kate45
With only one day to go now ....I just want to say I hope you enjoy the Rugby World Cup and the All Blacks live up to your expectations .........there will be tired and bleary eyes on this side of the world and my son has decided to support the Brits so life will be interesting in our house.

Enjoy
Yes, Matt we will really miss you...come back soon!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Matt
I sincerely hope you manage to develop severe conjunctivitis overnight, if this could be combined with a particularly nasty case of glue ear, I would consider this a sign that there is a God, pack in work, give up sex and spend the rest of my life walking the streets between two pieces of hardboard telling people to repent as the rapture is nigh.
Hope you forget your password, good riddance you know it all git!!
Naked stubbley man hugz.
LB
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I am going tomorrow, not today, but I am off to the pub soon so it may get silly later!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:01 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I am going tomorrow, not today, but I am off to the pub soon so it may get silly later!

I'm with you Matt, supporting All Blacks but I told Mal he can where his England shirt when they are playing, I will make 36J cup boob shape imprints in his All Black Shirt that day
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:07 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Matt
I sincerely hope you manage to develop severe conjunctivitis overnight, if this could be combined with a particularly nasty case of glue ear, I would consider this a sign that there is a God, pack in work, give up sex and spend the rest of my life walking the streets between two pieces of hardboard telling people to repent as the rapture is nigh.
Naked stubbley man hugz.
LB

Leighbloke seeing as your cup of human kindness is overflowing to day can I have some NAKED STUBBLEY MAN HUGZ as well, I haven't shaved for two weeks
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:39 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

RIGHT before it gets too silly enjoy yourself and don't do anything the rest of us wouldn't do , be good, be careful and don't be tempted to stay away for too long where would we be without you
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:44 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Matt
Naked stubbley man hugz.
LB
Can we all come to the 'wedding'???
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by silverchick
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:05 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Enjoy it mate! It will be interesting to see which one of us has to wear the dunce sig
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Enjoy it mate! It will be interesting to see which one of us has to wear the dunce sig
something tells me Rushy has something far more evil planned for you.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

No wedding, it's purely physical - like wretching!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:01 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

No wedding, it's purely physical - like wretching!
do you mean retching?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

do you mean retching?
Probably!!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Matt,

Is it Tui's birthday today, or tomorrow??

I can't work it out, because of all the early morning postings going on lately!

Anyway, just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday................and hope you enjoy watching a load of blokes playing with their odd shaped balls

Just how long does this nonsense last??
When will you be back, for goodness' sake??

Love and hugs,
Sam x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.