Roundabout!!!

Old Jul 1st 2011, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roundabout!!!

Originally Posted by jimenato
Fred, what do you think of the roundabouts on the newish San Roque Estacion bypass?

The exits have two lanes but merge to one lane within 20 metres or so. The right lane has to give way to the left lane. Utter lunacy.

I've not yet had the nerve to exercise my rights in the left hand lane. If I did I would expect to be T boned with extreme prejudice from a car in the right hand lane.
That is the same as the slip road from San Roque onto the N340 and also the way the Spanish drive using the lefthand lane only from the Puente Mayorga roundabout into Campamento.
Mind you on the later I always use the righthand lane without undertaking to stop others undertaking. I then rarely have trouble merging in with the lefthand lane traffic, in fact some of the locals appear to understand what I am achieving