Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Restaurant Recommendations near Malaga Airport

Restaurant Recommendations near Malaga Airport

Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Restaurant Recommendations near Malaga Airport

Michael the german chef before was good also. Had many a good evening there.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
I don't think anyone wanted to be unfair about your folks, but you did say 'normalish' food difficult brits would like!..... define 'normalish' and 'difficult'!! Could mean won't eat anything apart from sausage egg and chips .... and yes, someone rather close to me is like that or I'd rather not eat pelotas and sheep's eyes if there's an r in the month but any other time it's fine ..... which is it??

(nb I'm just as keen to hear about San Julian for reasons outlined earlier in the thread!)
If you pm me your email I will send directions to you
Old Jun 9th 2011, 2:37 am
Just Joined

rumpuss will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Hi all,

My parents are coming for a visit, but they dont land till 9pm. By the time I get them to where I live (la linea) its going tobe about 11pm. So I was thinking of stopping not far from the airport.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good restaurant (not expensive, but good) Which is quite accessable off the ole A7.

Fuengirola has some good cheap places, down fish alley etc, but getting in there, getting parked etc.. then being harassed by lucky luckys.. just probably not their idea of fun.. But then you also get those reall expensive ones where its like 20 euros a meal.. nah sod that. I know some good ventas up near Casares but its going to be like nearly 11pm by the time I get there. So im wanting somewhere nice, not bad price and easy off the coast road near to the airport!

Thanks all
We have had two lots of visitors recently and had driven straight across to St Julian (Guadalhor??) and had sardines on the beach and a drink they have plenty of choice, you feel the sea air and your guests straightaway feel on holiday, you have a time for a chat without having to concentrate on driving and don't forget 11.p.m. here is only 10p.m. on your parent's body clocks, they will probably be so pleased to see you they won't feel tired at all - enjoy their visit. p.s. as part of an older couple we find we do not like to eat too much, too late!