Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Residencia requirements in Granada.

Residencia requirements in Granada.

Old Feb 9th 2019, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

melacoton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Residencia requirements in Granada.

I am going to be living in Loja, Granada.we have S1 escritura etc sorted but i need to know the extranjero office we need to go to also income requirements.

We have.

State pension of 8250 euros paid into a UK account. Credit cards with credit available of ,32,000 pounds (10,100 on one card) UK account with large balance and private pension.

I obviously don’t want to take everything in.

So my questions are what is the minimum to take in and what is required from the UK in terms of proof.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Feb 9th 2019, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Residencia requirements in Granada.

The office to sort out your residencia is in Granada. I am on limited mobile internet at the moment so cannot look up the street name. It is round the back of the former emergency hospital which itself is near Carrefour. Plenty of parking in the underground carpark . There is also a copyshop nearby for the inevitable item you forgot. They are very friendly and helpful .There are even toilets which is handy as you might have to wait a bit .

Your S1 is dealt with by a small office in Loja. When you come down the main street, it is the first road on the right before Maskom supermarket . The office is on the left going uphill about 40 metres from the junction.
Old Feb 9th 2019, 10:07 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

The other option is Motril. There is a big new police office there and they are very helpful. The INSS office is next door.
Old Feb 10th 2019, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by olivefarmer
The office to sort out your residencia is in Granada. I am on limited mobile internet at the moment so cannot look up the street name. It is round the back of the former emergency hospital which itself is near Carrefour. Plenty of parking in the underground carpark . There is also a copyshop nearby for the inevitable item you forgot. They are very friendly and helpful .There are even toilets which is handy as you might have to wait a bit .

Your S1 is dealt with by a small office in Loja. When you come down the main street, it is the first road on the right before Maskom supermarket . The office is on the left going uphill about 40 metres from the junction.
Thanks olivefarmer,
Is the address in Granada for the Policia Calle la Palmita, 18014 Granada?
Also of icome proof required from my list in the first post above?

Thanks again.

Old Feb 10th 2019, 7:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Fred James
The other option is Motril. There is a big new police office there and they are very helpful. The INSS office is next door.
Thanks Fred.

Have youanyidea of income requirements at Motril office?

Old Feb 10th 2019, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Know what??? I would go to the Office you intend to use about 5 days before you intend applying and actually ASK what they need at that time. If possible see the same person who gave you the info when you go to apply.

It's quite notorious how differing offices, and even differing staff have differing views!!!
Old Feb 10th 2019, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

olivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond repute

Cant get the address but if you come off the ring road at the huge roundabout and drive up the dual carriageway, fire station on your left, bus station on your right further on. Then Carrefour is on your left. Straight over that big roundabout. Old hospital is on your left. Turn left at the big roundabout . The offices are on the next roundabout at 2 o,clock on a watch. Parking is at 9 o,clock. Banks to pay your fee of a few euros are on the road between the old hospital and Carrefour.